Reviews for The Dichotomy
Hagios chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Oh my heart! Poor babies! Little Edmund is adorable! Great job!
Sara chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Awwwe! Really nice story 3
Lara140112 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I enjoyed your writing style and I can certainly see Peter wanting to be free of all that responsibility too, at least sometimes. But I really thought you would have him confessing in the end.
narsiltoanduril chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
oh my goodness gracious, holy mother of shakespeare. this was so unbelievably horribly beautifully tragic and wonderful and *chokes on buckets of emotions*. seriously you perfectly captured the strange tangential, twisted thought patterns of children and the way people feel guilty yet never fess up. makes me think about whether or not you need to fess up to be forgiven and relieved of guilt. is edmund's forgiveness enough to make peter forgiven? does he need to use his childish circle logic to absolve himself? does he need to confess? to his mother? to god? he doesn't know about aslan yet... gosh. this was just so perfect. i luuuuurve it. a lot. like major kudos. asdfghjkl. *goes off to read all of your other stories*
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter!
Wow, I would never have thought that Peter would go as far as blaming his brother. Poor Ed!
I really think that Edmund is very sweet and brave, all he wanted was to save his brother from punishment.. awww
And as sadistic as I may sound.. I'm glad that Peter felt ashamed. He deserves to feel that guilt after what he'd done to Edmund, and I'm sure he will learn not to do such a thing again.
Thank you for the update! I'll hope to see more.
French Vanilla chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Peter, you suck.

This is really well written! I love the idea of the dichotomy; seeing the little ways that Peter is better than Edmund, but then all the important ways that Edmund is better than Peter. Really good!

Sorry I didn't review sooner; I really, really want to see what's next!

Good luck and happy writing! :)

P.S. I hope for Edmund's sake that he gets lots of love in the next chapter. Poor baby.
Cosette 24601 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This is so adorably sad!