Reviews for Dragon-Bound
Master of Challenges chapter 33 . 6/22
Wow just wow! I binge read this whole story and it is absolutely amazing. I am almost speechless. I started reading this because I thought "how can someone write 230k words on Smaug and Saphira", but this story is incredible. Truly awesome work here I look forward to seeing what you write next.
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 33 . 6/19
I've read this story several times and I thoroughly enjoy it every time. I love this story and it is definitely one of my top 5 favorite stories. You did a great job with this piece of art. This story is what I always dreamed an interaction between these two worlds would look like.
I’ve loved reasing this story. Can feel the connection between Smaug and Saphira so well. Eragons a weak dick who should have stayed away instead of breaking up a family. It was going well until he showed up
*sniff* *sniff* I'm not crying piss off.
Kyleeo9 chapter 7 . 5/19
Finally! I was getting real tired of Saphira and Smaug fighting but now they finally are being friendly to each other :)
Kyleeo9 chapter 3 . 5/16
Awesome love the battle!
Kyleeo9 chapter 1 . 5/16
Excellent job girl! I love the creativity and effort put in this. I truly feel sorry for Saphira
xxDragonLoverxx chapter 33 . 3/14
.god. This was soooooooo good! I'm sad that you won't be writing another, but I enjoyed this one very much. Keep up the good work!
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 1/13
Another really great chapter. Saphira certainly doesn't go down without a fight. And the characterization was spot on.
Sarah chapter 33 . 1/5
Gorgeous story. Love it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 33 . 1/5
Can you please do the Lord of the Rings series with this.
pineapple-pancake chapter 33 . 11/26/2017
Thank you a lot for this story Donovan94! Thank you for writing it and publishing for all of us to enjoy! This is the second time I read one of your story (before was the Heart series).
I really liked the relationship among Smaug and Saphira, with all those conflicts which were natural since Smaug is evil by nature (based on Tolkien world) but I liked how he changed, and how that was done slowly, in which he still made mistakes and come backs to his previous nature.
Regarding the ending, I do not support the idea of Saphira leaving him :(. I think it would be fair and good for the children to remain with his father. Specially if the plan was for them to be wild, Smaug should be better in teaching them how to survive like that, he was proven in the story to have more Dragon culture after all. And it made me soo sad to think of Smaug being abandoned. He changed for her and his offspring and got only 10 days with them! Soo sad.
Meanwhile Eragon could have travel around Middle Earth, keeping constant mental communication with Saphira, and searched himself a partner maybe? He and Tauriel might have made a fine pair I think :P. Also I think he will need to learn the history of Middle Earth and learn the culture to properly keep the peace and make good judgements, for that travel around could have helped, including a visit to the best libraries.
If the little dragons would not remain wild, I would have chosen Faramir, Tauriel and Fili as dragonriders :P They have good hearts, prefer peace and are fierce warriors.
Well, those are my ideas for an ending.
I wish you don't feel pressured to write to please an audience. As the master and creator of your fanfic I think you don't have to explain yourself.
Thank you again!
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
I loved how carnal Smaug was in this chapter. Frankly you continue to mesh the two worlds together well.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Great opening you have here. I loved the emotion and you reflected what Saphira was feeling very well. When I first discovered this fanfic I was intrigued by such a crossover, and I am not disappointed so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Write one about Glaedr and Saphira! PLEASE!
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »