Reviews for Dragon-Bound
What a depressing ending
I would love a sequel,that other dudes sequel isn’t the same as what I believe yours would be,his is short, and I have always had a short temper for short stories,I prefer longer ,Please,Please, write a sequel,I know what you said in the authors note,but it just doesn’t feel right without a sequel. I am a huge Smaug fan,And this story touched my heart,it made me realize what the world has to you for that,the gift to see the world for what it really is.I thank you for that,this review is from my heart,so please consider writing a sequel,at least 15 chapters,no less. It is up to you if you will write another fan fiction for a sequel but please do,I will be forever grateful, Mr. DONOVAN99.
NekiCat chapter 25 . 8/22
Or use his True Name, that works, too :D
NekiCat chapter 24 . 8/22
I'm glad you didn't follow the utterly stupid scene of the movie where Bard is trying to shoot the arrow with a broken Windlance. The forces necessary to shoot the arrow are tremendous, and a broken bow would certainly either only propel the arrow a dozen meters or self-destruct in a most spectacular fashion.

I would've liked if Smaug was tempered enough by Saphira to give in and stop his destruction, but I find it more true to his character that he kept on killing and being violent, so that is fine, too. Certainly, the few months they were together were not enough to sway him after hundreds of years on his own. And in this case, killing him was the only logical way to resolve the conflict.
NekiCat chapter 2 . 8/17
I was very disappointed when they made Smaug a wyvern in the Hobbit movies. Tolkien was very thourough in creating his dragon species, and he clearly described Smaug as having four legs, two wings and fire-breathing. He was even a proper dragon in the first movie version in the cinemas before they changed him. So I'm a bit disappointed that you decided to follow the movies instead of the books. I'll now pretend that your Smaug has four legs despite what you wrote.

But I really like your characterisation of him! Can't wait to read about how Saphira and him get to know each other, starting with their conversation next chapter.
ruinedsandwich chapter 21 . 8/9
hey wassup im on chapter 21 and what the fuck do you mean the first and last time the family slept together in peaceful embrace im crying what does that mean pls i dont want continue this im shook
you made a great story
Master of Challenges chapter 33 . 6/22
Wow just wow! I binge read this whole story and it is absolutely amazing. I am almost speechless. I started reading this because I thought "how can someone write 230k words on Smaug and Saphira", but this story is incredible. Truly awesome work here I look forward to seeing what you write next.
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 33 . 6/19
I've read this story several times and I thoroughly enjoy it every time. I love this story and it is definitely one of my top 5 favorite stories. You did a great job with this piece of art. This story is what I always dreamed an interaction between these two worlds would look like.
I’ve loved reasing this story. Can feel the connection between Smaug and Saphira so well. Eragons a weak dick who should have stayed away instead of breaking up a family. It was going well until he showed up
*sniff* *sniff* I'm not crying piss off.
Kyleeo9 chapter 7 . 5/19
Finally! I was getting real tired of Saphira and Smaug fighting but now they finally are being friendly to each other :)
Kyleeo9 chapter 3 . 5/16
Awesome love the battle!
Kyleeo9 chapter 1 . 5/16
Excellent job girl! I love the creativity and effort put in this. I truly feel sorry for Saphira
xxDragonLoverxx chapter 33 . 3/14
.god. This was soooooooo good! I'm sad that you won't be writing another, but I enjoyed this one very much. Keep up the good work!
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »