Reviews for After the Dreams
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/6
I enjoyed the discovery that Gaara had the same dream as Temari and how closely Shikamaru and Temari's overall dreams were to each other. Thanks for sharing.
unknown chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
that was great thanks :)
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So adorable! Very clever, Gaara! Way to go! XD
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was great and I hope it really does end up like this

Keepup the good work :)
glockcourage chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
hehe sometwo were willing victims to someone's manipulation eh.

Oh and...hugs back! Be back regularly soon!

GC
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Aw, this was so cute! All these reaction fics to chapter 678 are so lovely. Shikamaru and Temari's interactions were really adorable and I love it. I do have to say, though, that there was too much direct characterization and it would have been better if you used more indirect characterization in your writing. Also, the scene near the end where Shikamaru and Temari decide to get married didn't make much sense to me. I really didn't understand the flow from them talking about their Infinite Tsukuyomis with Gaara to them declaring that they'd get married. Plus, I don't think it's IC of them to go straight into marriage, since the both of them are such logical and analytical thinkers, and they would have started out with just a normal relationship and went from there.

Otherwise, a lovely fic. Nice job!
Annealice chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I really enjoyed chapter 678 because of the Shikatema XD
Anyways, this is so adorable!
Karuma no Honoko chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Not gonna lie, I literally laughed
Bichebleue chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Waaw .. this was so adorable 3 3
Like how you describe theirs dreams and feelings !
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This story is really goood
Player Zero chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Good story, fun ending
ScarlettFoxTail chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, it's original and well written. You've captured the characters personalities perfectly :)