Reviews for Operation: Pacific Rim
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 3/21/2019
Woah. Was not expecting this last bit. I had assumed that you just transplanted the characters and scanarios of OUAT. I didn’t think the fairytales would come into play. Fascinating. Now, we’re they aware during their living lives, or did they only “wake up” in death?
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 3/21/2019
Well, damn. You just had to make Gold a tragic bastard, didn’t you? He isn’t with Belle in this, as she’s got Red. He at least had Regina, Emma, and Henry, but those connections, despite the affection, were tenuous. Poor sod.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
I’d be willing to wager that Gold knows Henry is his grandson. Well, that requires that you’ve maintained the canon relationships as such, which I’m also willing to bet on. I like how you’ve woven the OUAT into the Pacific Rim. Despite not changing the overall plot, the two work very well together.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
Man, this is really good so far. For the only entry in this crossover genre, I’m pleasantly surprised it’s so good. Shame this hasn’t gotten more attention.
inqe chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Wait what
TheDragon'sLittleBird chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
This is.. perfect. It's just perfect. Not only did you put in Swan Queen in here, you also put Red Beauty, Charming Snow and Swan Fire/Swan Thief. Those are probably my favorite OUaT pairings ever. Not to mention the story is wonderfully written,the characters are spot-on in their behavior and the roles you picked for them are perfect. Bravo, and kudos to you, sir/m'am.
SweeTarts151 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
This is what I needed in my life, I loved the story:).
This Polar Noise chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I honestly cannot think of the words to describe how genuinely awesome this fic is. Like, seriously, wow.
parakitty chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I hadn't seen the movie 'Pacific Rim' but damn you, for making me cry! Seriously though, this was pretty darn good even though I didn't quite understand everything. It was easy to figure out given I'm a sci-fi fan anyway. :D The epilogue was a nice touch.
TyvenTyven chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Wow,this was everything I never knew I wanted! Good job :D
BrutalTxAngel chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
.LOVE! This was everything I was hoping it would be and I'm so glad you posted it! Great job! The details with the fight scenes were amazing! You kept the essence of the movie and of the characters from OUaT! Ugh, I really loved it and I just can't even with how much!
Hypnotoad chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hypnotoad is pleased with this story. All hail Hypnotoad.