Reviews for American Lit
Jasveen chapter 24 . 5/15
i simply love your story cant wait for the next update
Kitty Bad chapter 24 . 4/19
Miss this story so much.
Hi! Any hope for this one updating?
Anything chapter 24 . 4/8
Adore this so much.
VainVampires chapter 24 . 3/20
this is a wonderful story. beautifully written! keep going x
Ana83114 chapter 2 . 3/12
I really hope that you continue this story. It's so intriguing! Hope all is well :)
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 24 . 3/10
I was going through my story alerts list and I couldn't remember this one, so I decided to reread. Such a sweet story. I really hope you continue writing and finish it. It truly is lovely. Would it be possible to update on if this story has been abandoned or not? Thank you so much, either way, for writing and sharing.
Hi, I was wondering if you are planning to continue this story? I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story play out, especially because it's so original compared to a lot of other fanfictions out there, not to mention extremely well written. Hope everything is going well with you, hope to hear from you soon :)
mediadora10 chapter 24 . 2/4
Aguardando ansiosa mais uma atualização! !
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 24 . 1/17
Just reread the whole story, it's so well written. For some reason I thought it was completed, but now realize it wasn't. And no I don't pay much attention to the icon. Silly I know. Till next time.
Missing this fic!

Lydia
riotime chapter 24 . 1/9
Just read this in one sitting; it is so lovely. Thank you for sharing this gem. The notion of hope underscores these chapters so beautifully.
Mell C chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story. Hope it has a happier ending than Gatsby and Of Mice and Men. ;) Thanks for sharing with us. I've placed on alert and look forward to their journey.
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It's been 4 months. I guess that's the end of that :/. It's really too bad, it's so hard to find quality fic now that I've read a lot of the top reviewed and favorited stories. This one seemed like another good one.
WilyArmadilla chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I hope updates are simply slow and you haven't given up on this story. I'm hooked...
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »