Reviews for Do No Harm
Moltz chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I'm along for the ride when you decide to continue this storyline.
Now the real challenges begin for Edward.
Balancing his chosen career with his desires for a normal life contrasted against the familial duties of the mobworld ,
It would seem that Bella has been keeping track of Edward for quite some time.
Esme already has her opinion of what is going to happen between Bella and Edward
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
a very good story. i lked it very much.
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Will this be expanded?
AnaneDvias3581 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
write more
sassygurl2214 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I absoulty love this story and if it Ever continues I would like to read more! Love this Edward! Great job writer! Keep up the good work!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh wow I absolutely loved this! Hope there's more to come!
li-spar1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Really good story and I really hope you continue it when the contest is over. If you do please let me know
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Please tell me there will be more...
jilllapet chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Thus was jusr incredible!
stewartmccarty chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really hope you decided to add chapters to this...it was amazing
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Amazing...I really hope there's more.
kr2009 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I’m not usually a big fan of mafia fics but wow…this one was so different and I really enjoyed it! I could definitely feel Edward’s pain with this dilemma and having to make a choice he really didn’t want. But it was also hopeful what with him adopting the baby and the possible future with Bella. I’d love to read more! Thanks for writing and good luck! :)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
So sad, yet so hopeful. Edward adopting the baby is such a wonderful thing to do, he really did feel a connection to the baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I just reviewed two of the other stories and I'm not even halfway through this one but I already love it and know that I want it continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I don't even want to read the other ones. This one was recommended to me and I definitely like it. I hope whoever you are you continue it.