Reviews for Demons Don't Cry
fantasychild9 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
I really liked this story, but I think you could have added a little bit more to the ending.
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
When she said, "raven's not here." I heard it how she said it in teen titans go episode crazy day. :)
Santoramon chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
OH i love this one It freaking awesome i wish they was more like way more
HunterMoore chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Really great work with this story. Very well done.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Poor BB, so unlucky in love!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Ah! I was right! Rage loves BB!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
They would have been better off with cave spiders!
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Please continue this story.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Interesting. Overcome Rage by overstressing her and basically burning her out. It's not a plan I'd have tried, but then BB didn't really have any other options, did he?
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
... uhboy.

That isn't good.

Let me just say for the record that I'm glad this is finished. If you're going to be sprinkling cliffhangers around thataway, it would get gnarly for the reader in a HURRY.
WriterZero chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Great story. But then I usually love the ones where Rage isn't totally evil. I take it in this one she just learns that there's at least one person who doesn't hate her, and hence that calms her rage towards him. I'm sure if that's the case then we will have one very confused Raven when Beast Boy does the things that usually annoys her, and she doesn't feel anger.

Thanks for the awesome story.
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Aw, that was a sweet ending. I'm glad everything worked out okay.
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Ahhhhhhhh. That must've been so hard for Beast Boy to fight Raven ikn her current state. I was rather mortified by the way she was using her powers. And now...Beast Boy might be gone (probably not, I hope).
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Oh my goodness, what a cliffhanger! I've never seen an idea like yours on the fanfiction website. I really like it!
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Lol, Beast Boy and his facts about spiders.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." 'End' by The Beatles