Reviews for The Burning of Their Blood
lifesend1789 chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
hello, I just want to leave you a note that I have read all of your Batman/Ranma crossover fics and I LOVE THEM! It's a very unique idea/plot, but not unrealistic at all - I think one reason it works is because in original series/manga Ranma is a immature teenage boy , he has the worst "foot in mouth" syndrome, and with your "bruce Wyane as guardian" plot twist Ranma can still become the best anything goes martial artist he is but with more mature personality, and that in turn changes range's interactions with akane. I am hoping the shadows verse will continue, but this fic that I am reviewing- I hope it continues too! I absolutely love this story and hope you will continue it! It just makes a lot of sense to explore the ranma/Akane relationship post series end, and the (possible) sexual nature of their engagement has always been just beneath the surface in the manga and I would love to find out how you resolve it. Anyway, I just want you to know that I've enjoy your stories and thank you for sharing your fruits of labor with the world.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Halloo! Have always enjoyed your writing. Any chance of picking up Ranma again sometime soon? This story specifically? ;)

Always look forward to your updates :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Finish this!
Akai27 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I had not noticed that I had not read this story before. Obviously I love it, so I'm a little sad because it is not finish, are yo wonna end this son? Ever? Yo have to! Its absolutely great, I cant stop thinking what would happend when the found how the feel to each other.

XOXO.
flamehaze-shana chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I really liked it and how you write. I hope you continue this story.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
I know you have lots of fics you are working on but I hope you intend to keep writing this one. I always like seeing another person's perspective on how Ranma 1/2 could have taken a turn to being more about Akane and Ranma. Keep up the good work.
H'sA chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I wish you would continue this... But as it seems at the moment, that probably won't happen...
Dark Anglus chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
No, please ! Do not give up , I hope you do an update soon . It left me on hold ... :D!
sushi1sama chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Omg, yes! Yes to all of this! This is fantastic, and I love that it's recent. There are so few good fics about these two anymore. You capture them beautifully, and the chemistry is swoon-worthy. I also very much hope it's going where I think it's going ;p
Please, please continue. Very well done.
Dark Anglus chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I really like your story, even though there is a great barrier, the English language is not my thing, but good. I hope you to continue the story soon as I left in suspense , greetings and ...Go ahead ! :)
giby-chan chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
kiaa! I love ranmaxakane
You ROCK harder chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Steamy, but lonely! Hope they find each other soon, it ain't easy being a teenager in love ;)
Hera321 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
OMG! This chapter was fantastic!
It's curious to see Ranma is feeling guilty for masturbate and Akane seems ok doing this.

Let's see for how much time they will resist their desires.
Piki26 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Great. I hope you keep uploading episodes and I wish it doesn't take long. I'll be expecting it. :)
linkgold64 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014