Reviews for Unexpected Notion
Ambrosia29 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Aw, this was yet ANOTHER very sweet (and STEAMY!) fic! WRITE MORE! Please?
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
wow steamy, Love it. Yummy Daryl/Norman
getkath chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What a sweet little one-shot! LOVED it! Loved their interactions. :) Well done! xoxo
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Just discovered your stuff thanks to a post on tumblr (although i think i started reading your first bethyl fic awhile ago- -soooo good- - and forgot to follow it and then lost track of it). Anywho i started with this one, and I'm so thankful to that person on tumblr because I loved this!

Sooooo much.

It is so hard to find in character, well written, BELIEVABLE, bethyl fan fic...so finding this one shot made me so happy!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Love love love this one shot! Sooo good! More like this please!
Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Another wonderful story, hun...utterly amazing! I'm just in awe, you portray Beth and Daryl perfectly. Kudos! Xo :)
Lady Shadow 2093 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
oh my Lord! how did I miss this story? Brava, brava, brava..it ahs the perfect amount of fluff and angst...it's perfect... you're very good at writing both Daryl and Beth's way of thinking and acting...this story goes straight into my favourites
amym chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
HOT! More please
guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved it! Especially your analogy of Daryl being the moon and beth his sun. How perfect! 3
Mandy chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I loved reading this! I've been craving for something romantic to happen with Daryl for a while. The only criticism I have is that I think Daryl would be a lot more hesitant. It probably would've been Beth making all the moves in this scenario, with him just barely reciprocating. He just seems so insecure in the show. I feel like he'd tread really carefully at first and then become more in control as things heated up. But otherwise, this is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Sarahhoppe chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Told you I was reading everything. I'm southern so it's kinda nice seeing the way we talk and actually hearing the words pronounced correctly. Southern correct. Lol. Thanks again!
Beth Dixon8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Perfect! But it doesn't need to end there! Write mooooore!
Jordan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved this! I think you did a great job with that Daryl's "role" would be in a romantic situation. Keep writing!
ciprianoivashkov chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful! I loved it
BethieBee chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I think that was a good first make-out scene. I would actually like to know what happened next. My imagination is telling me that they get out in time the next morning, but stop to watch for a while and see Chloe's group sneaking back toward the trailer park. We still don't know if there was another predator in the area keeping it clear of walkers.
I want to know about the whole "New Terminus" thing and what happened between!