Reviews for Accepting The Love We Deserve
I love it :)
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was really sweet.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love this, but I'm not sure that I really believe Oliver being so open and honest.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I needed this. Thank you.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wow I am just so overwhelmed by the beauty of this, loved the entire Olicity story line. I can so see this happening in a few years. I am sure tptb will torture us for awhile with more Lame Lance sister drama. But I can always re read this masterpiece to keep the faith. This was truly a joy to experience.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Thanks for posting. Good job!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Beautiful..loved it!
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
So that beginning killed me because it was so sad that she has had to got through that stuff in her life but what really hurt was the twist on the conversation on Lian Yu because having him say that after her confession has got to hurt a lot. So I am happy that in the end it all works out for the best.
mercedes77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
it's an amazing story! thank you!
nycorrall chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
So cute!
So fluffy!
I love it...
Sklyer chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hands down you are by far one of my favorite writers. I have to say this is my new personal headcannon about felicity.
Orchfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Please write season 3. Thank you. Actually, write the finale for season 2 as well. :)
JLC chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Absolutely wonderful - really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
Natellah chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Awww! Its so sweeeeeeeeet, and that is why Olicity shall live on! Great stuff, but pleaaaaaase write another one soon, laterz!
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/5/2014