Reviews for Raguel
black secret chapter 23 . 6/12
For a story this good, the amount of time between updates doesn't matter, because, when you do update this again, I know the chapter will be well worth the wait.
Laesk chapter 23 . 5/25
update please. thank you for your story.
The crazed Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Im going to be honest with you man, and i mean no offence as this but i see this story as a little ... immature you could say, theres no real hardships, and it all seems to... "goody goody" if you can see what i mean. this story keeps going on an unorthodox path all though its very interesting. the only chapter i don't like is the one where harry tells everyone that he's an archangel i think you should have kept that secret and possibly revealed it later.
TricksterAngel1 chapter 23 . 9/27/2016
Oh my Chuck! This is amazing please update soon I'm dying!
DCUO Statellizer chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Reviewing just to mark the last chapter I read so that I don't have to read the whole thing all over again when next update come. :P kidding... Seriously though, this quite good. there may be some spelling errors but overall quite good.
Miss Nailia chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
this is great, i love it and can't wait for more chapters... please update again soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Delacroix?
Don't you mean Delacour?
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Maxime, not Maxine.
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
It's Fleur and Gabrielle, not Felur and Gabriela.
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Please please update? I really want to see Michael get his ass kicked! Will Luci be freed?
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 6/16/2016
very interesting blending of the fandoms
lightwalnut64 chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
/sigh/ so voldie is dead or what? you rushed somewhat... continue please
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
It's so unbelievable that Harry didn't kill ruby. Just doesn't seem like something he would do. But love this story. more chapters now that we are away from hogwarts can't wait for more
fan01 chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
ok ... cool

I love the premise and what you are building up to.

please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs around flailing* it's too good! On a serious note I love how you portrayed the dursleys and also I love the plot line I just love this story in general! It's amazing and I hope you can update soon!