Reviews for Raguel
24Irinia chapter 23 . 4/25
Вау - очень хорошо написано. Продолжение пожалуйста.
Katerina Storm chapter 16 . 1/17
I really like your story so far! Also, I wasn't sure if someone has already told you, but its spelled "Fleur" not "Felur" no big deal, just for accuracy. Fun Fact: "Fleur" means "Flower"!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2017
Write some more please I love it very much
black secret chapter 23 . 6/12/2017
For a story this good, the amount of time between updates doesn't matter, because, when you do update this again, I know the chapter will be well worth the wait.
Laesk chapter 23 . 5/25/2017
update please. thank you for your story.
The crazed Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Im going to be honest with you man, and i mean no offence as this but i see this story as a little ... immature you could say, theres no real hardships, and it all seems to... "goody goody" if you can see what i mean. this story keeps going on an unorthodox path all though its very interesting. the only chapter i don't like is the one where harry tells everyone that he's an archangel i think you should have kept that secret and possibly revealed it later.
TricksterAngel1 chapter 23 . 9/27/2016
Oh my Chuck! This is amazing please update soon I'm dying!
DCUO Statellizer chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Reviewing just to mark the last chapter I read so that I don't have to read the whole thing all over again when next update come. :P kidding... Seriously though, this quite good. there may be some spelling errors but overall quite good.
Miss Nailia chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
this is great, i love it and can't wait for more chapters... please update again soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Delacroix?
Don't you mean Delacour?
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Maxime, not Maxine.
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
It's Fleur and Gabrielle, not Felur and Gabriela.
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Please please update? I really want to see Michael get his ass kicked! Will Luci be freed?
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 6/16/2016
very interesting blending of the fandoms
lightwalnut64 chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
/sigh/ so voldie is dead or what? you rushed somewhat... continue please