Reviews for Wrong Number
la-geologia chapter 6 . 3/5
LOL! THIS WAS SO MUCH FREAKING FUN! I LOVED IT! A completely adorable, sexy, sweet, funny as hell, and wonderfully well written story! You had me giggling and blushing, and I'm being totally honest when I say I was literally cheering for this Bella out loud! She was just so awkward and charming, you couldn't help but fall in love with her! Edward didn't have a choice. ;-) ... And Edward! *swoon* Get it, girl! You're living the dream! Get it for all of us!
cullensrule chapter 6 . 2/19
I am reading Old School and you mentioned this story in your notes and I had to check it out. It was a fun and quick read. I enjoyed it so much.
starsmina chapter 6 . 2/12
:D
Noooo how can it be over. Simply no, you have to write more to this. You simply have to. pleeeeeeease
midnitereader chapter 6 . 1/12
Well, that was a very humorous piece of fluff. A nice little fantasy. Don't we all wish the famous person we admire would notice us and fall madly in love with us? Thanks for brightening my day, born! Just what I needed.
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
I agree it's too short but very good.
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I love fluff.
jennayg123 chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Cute story!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
That was adorable.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Oh man! I hate when you agree to something and you weren't paying attention.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
I heart this chapter.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Glad she made it! What an invitation!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Awww. This is such a good start! I can't wait to see what happens. Poor Edward and his mom though.
sosueme chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Loved the humor & the banter! These characters, so great. Thanks for sharing your obvious talent!
sosueme chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Funny, cute, silly...love it ;))