Reviews for Wrong Number
sosueme chapter 6 . 7/9
Loved the humor & the banter! These characters, so great. Thanks for sharing your obvious talent!
sosueme chapter 4 . 7/9
Funny, cute, silly...love it ;))
sosueme chapter 1 . 7/9
reat beginning...i'm so intrigued!
eesti chapter 6 . 6/13
Hey Born. Cracking up reading this. I can't remember if I read it first time round, though it's highly likely. Just had a lovely time ogling photos of green pants on lovely Rob as a consequence. And now I want to plunge off The Cliffs again after your footnote about poor dead Esme. Thanks for some good laughs. Eesti/Cutcliffe.
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 5/23
Is this how it ends
Gagika chapter 6 . 5/21
Sweet written. Its a little bit fast that they get together. But since there are just a couple of chapters, so its okay!
helenemc chapter 6 . 4/3
Loved this story!
carolinastw chapter 6 . 3/14
Loved this one! hahaha
Riam chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh! It's finished! I did not expect this, it felt like a good start to a lng story... Anyway, I liked it a lot.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/17
I saw that one coming the minute he said so you cool with the detour? I mean if someone's taking you on a date the day after his mom has a heart attack, I don't think it would be hard to figure out
Anon chapter 4 . 1/17
Oh god, the second hand embarrassment. But it was super cute, I was smiling the whole way through
Anon chapter 2 . 1/17
I panicked when he mentioned the panel because I was like oh shit I hope she didn't miss it! I know I would have missed it, because I suck at checking my phone.
Tiggy318 chapter 6 . 1/3
Cute story! !
xrissyjax chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Mooooooooorree! I want more. No. I NEED more! Purty please?
sagajunkie chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Good story. can't wait for update.