Reviews for Revelations: Amy
Danyellscreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Nicely done.
Skye chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Lovely, thoughtful piece. I very much enjoyed reading this and
look forward to reading more of your writing :)
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The kid in short green pants...wonder who that is?
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hmm, interesting. I take it Dick was Robin that night and just doesn't want to admit it?
Luzith chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
love it :)
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
:) the Green Shortpants thing . . . * squeals *
HRT chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice little piece. I think you did a good job with both the characters.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*giggles* Awwww I like the twist how it's Dick's fault that Amy's so lenient with him being Nightwing xD Small world, small world...

Anyway, nice one. I liked the fighting seen and the teasing by Amy afterwards. Really, liked it all around :D

Lolchen
Karkats chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very interesting. It was very enjoyable and exactly a situation in which Dick would blow his cover. But Pssh... Dick being Nightwing? It's almost as ridiculous as Clark Kent being Superman, or Oliver Queen being Green Arrow, or the best yet, Bruce Wayne being Batman. XD
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'm sure i've reviewed this story before but in case i haven't It's definitely one of my all time favourites. I was going through my fave stories list and i couldn't help but stop and re read this store once again. Thanks soo much for writing and sharing it. I look forward to reading it again in the future.

Thanks once again

L
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Awesome story! I loved Amy's pov.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
If my wife sends me to the store to get something, and I don't show up at home at a reasonable time, she calls the store and asks them to check the comic book area and send me home. At 50 something, that can be called addiction.

In spite of that, I haven't ever seen anything in the "Teen Titans" or "Nightwing" that describes Graysons private life. Which leads to a question and a possible suggestion: Q. Has anyone seen the DC answer, and S. If no one has seen any of that either, maybe you should send the idea to DC.

I like it that much.

Thanks for the good read.

Mzy the MUSE be with you!
Teri chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Just rereading old favorites and I was reminded again how much I enjoy this story. Thanks for years of entertainment.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Great story. I'm putting it in my c2 archive and putting you on my author alerts.
Teri chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Just re-reading old favorites and wanted to let you know how much I still enjoy this story. Thanks! :)