Reviews for New Game Plus
duaba chapter 1 . 8/25
"my god theres two of them" made me lol way too loudly
Kiki1770 chapter 3 . 8/24
There are some fundamental issues with this chapter. First off, I thought Luffy's plan was to persuade others to join his armada. However that line about Zoro chopping Buggy up, handing him over to the Marines and leaving with his crew was most definitely a threat. Basically, Buggy had to chose between losing his crew or subservience, not his freedom versus subservience. It's rather cruel and un-Luffy like. As much as I am enjoying this story, this one chapter really baffles me.
Sorakage Sama chapter 14 . 8/23
This is pure awesome! Keep up the incredible work.
Second time reading this - it's still awesome
zoe.vlachos chapter 14 . 8/19
I read this in one night and now I need more man! I would seriously buy this if it was a book. Thank you for this masterpiece
Kalainea chapter 14 . 8/17
great story so far... can't wait for more...
Superherofan chapter 14 . 8/16
So.
I was reading this on my phone and I was laughing so hard I almost dropped it.
This is truly wonderful. So many laughs in every chapter. Unohona-rebor... Ahem I mean Kaya is a very fun addition to the crew and everyone gets a little bit of spotlight.

That Omake at the end of chapter 14, I had to stop reading halfway through I was laughing so much.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, Duncan-sama!
Psionic108 chapter 14 . 8/16
A really really really really really great story. I caught up to it in a single sitting.

You're an amazing writer and I hope to see more of your works!

Hope you have a great day :)
Psionic108 chapter 2 . 8/16
Great story!
Fairyashes chapter 9 . 8/14
VOTE FOR BERNIE
Dame Germs chapter 14 . 8/14
Nice! This is a great story. I'm not so sure abou unique time travel, but I love all forms of time travel thus no problem. I like how the crew's changed personalities give more humour to the connon setting. Nicely done with reintroducing all the straw hats. I can't wait for Robin to make her entrance! (she's my favourite character!) my main criticism is that you spend a lot of time on the other crews. I am reading the story to see how 9 straw hat pirates can shake up the grand line and cause havoc with their future knowledge. It gets a bit tedious to constantly hear from what I consider minor characters. It would be fine if they are fully integrated into the crew such as Kaya-chan or Buggy. The grunts' perspective are ok once or twice but it would be great to see and hear from the main crew and how their characters developed as they had the opportunity to reshape their own pasts. That said, I am still very excited to see where this story leads. Keep going!
HaveBookWillTravel chapter 9 . 8/12
I've been enjoying this a lot so far, but I have to ask: Ussop's comment about making the particle accelerator from a toaster...that's a Recess reference, right? I'm not going crazy am I?
Can you get rid of the vote for Bernie block? It's adds more than 1000 to the word count.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 8/11
Boring, this fic claimed to be uniq timetravel, but it isn't, author goes with canon since chapter 1 without deviating much from it. And this is so freaking boring...
MidnightFenrir chapter 14 . 8/11
Very good fic so far. I must say I was a bit skeptical at first but you have quite litteraly blown my expectations away. So keep up the good work, I'll be following.

Btw, I see you already have a few pairings set, so I'll just go and ask: Zorobin?
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »