Reviews for New Game Plus
PLEASE READ ME chapter 14 . 10h
What if luffty unlocked dieing will flames at this point in the story, ALL OF THEM!
Dragonfang1917 chapter 16 . 10/9
Damn you really planned ahead
I don't get the money thing. Why does everyone act as if Nami actually owns the collateral treasure the armada has? (as in if Nami does Luffy the favour of civering the bill from Baratie she gets One Piece etc.) I mean, the money isn't actually hers, right? She superwises and manages it, but that doesn't make it hers. Luffy could have just said that the collateral treasure would cover the bill and Nami would have just had to suck it up. I mean, it's obvious that food is one of those things that's just part of the deal of joining a crew. Not like Sanji paid all the food from his own pocket during their adventures, right? The money for that had to come from their treasure, right? ...Right? Same goes for the food for the armada: the money from it comes from the collateral treasure anyway, I assume.
I just need some clarification on this, please
There's no way you'll tone down Kaya. You've been getting complaints about her behavior since her first appearance and you've seemed to ignore them completely to make her even worse as time went on.

I'm just happy you abandoned this piece of shit fic. Good riddance to you and Kaya.
Zyriarch chapter 1 . 9/1
So far I love this. Luffy manipulating Garp is surely going to bite him in the ass, plot point. The only thing that would ruin this now is if there are pairings, which I hope there aren’t. I can only find out if I continue reading so I shall do that.
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 16 . 8/27
please update soon
... If you are going to write one chapter each year and not specify which calender you'll hold to.
Then don't be a pussy and name an Earthen calender, I would go for Plutonian.
Because yes I am writing and at then end of the next Plutonian year I'll probably post.
Chirgo chapter 1 . 7/12
This is the fic that i'm looking for. Superb portrayal and execution of battle, and especially the plot seem to be well-planned. I hope you continue this fic until the end.
Penguin6663 chapter 2 . 7/10
Nah its amazing!
THE VILLIAN chapter 16 . 7/3
This has been and continues to be one of the best One piece fanfiction I have ever read.

Pls cont.
Shakeablefoot chapter 16 . 6/25
Now that you are back writing again is it possible you could find it in you to continue this I’ve been hoping you would since you put it on hiatus.
Caticature chapter 6 . 6/19
Sanji sucking on a lollipop? Im having horrible 4kids flashbacks. Ugh. Lol
CarollWattson chapter 16 . 5/17
this story is awesome!
Unlucky Alis chapter 16 . 5/4
This was such an amazing story. It’s too bad you’re not writing it any more, but I love what you did write!
Unlucky Alis chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh my sweet precursors, Luffy, you manipulate little shit. I love it so much! And the tea shop! Coca leaves! Of course Dadan had to add a little something to make it less than legal
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »