Reviews for New Game Plus
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 7/12
cool
Rin chapter 16 . 7/9
This fic gave me such delights while it lasted! Thank you dearly for writing even this much, especially when the ANs clearly showed you were going through things in life. I hope you're doing well now, and thank you for the 15 chapters that made my entire week! Lots of love from a fan~
Publiclee Speaking chapter 16 . 6/30
Loved the story, and while I'm sad it won't continue, I'm glad you wrote what you have.
aw sad chapter 7 . 6/21
i wana call you a bastard for ending Gen.
dang chapter 5 . 6/21
gj zoro, i thought i wasn't gonna live to see zoro kill mihawk.
this is sad chapter 16 . 6/21
u leave your best story with the most review to go work on other story that hasn't given you a single hope back.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 16 . 6/10
noo please continue this its awesome
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 7 . 6/10
who will luffy be paired with, i hope he has a small harem or a polyamory relationship with boa and robin between the three of them having them all date each other or something
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 6 . 6/10
so does nami like luffy or sanji im confused, i kinda want luffy to get with nami robin and boa, or at least nami and boa, since i kinda like robin and zoro, though zoro and tashigi are pretty cute too
AvidReader chapter 16 . 6/9
Ah, hiatus. Best friend of popular writers... I guess? Never been one.

Very nice ideas for plot. I almost didn’t read it, because I dislike spoilers, but I did this time, because if you never get back to it I’ll never see what could have been.

I’m so glad Kaku joined the crew! He was always my favorite member of CP9, and the Giraffe-Giraffe Fruit suits him well! If he has it? Perona is also my favorite of the Thriller Bark bosses, so she’s cool to have? Usopp’s reaction to her is one to think about. And i love how Law just joins them.

I’ve noticed you use slightly different names for characters than I’m used to. Keimei rather than Camie, Jinbe rather than Jimbei, Squardo instead of just Squard. Perhaps it’s just that I haven’t seen those characters in the manga.

Continuing the two-year training is cool. I hadn’t expected that. I read further, not thinking about what to expect, and am surprised with mixed emotions at a child. How, why, and Luffy you’ve grown so much!

At the end, seeing Usopp having Pluton kinda surprised me. I thought you’d written that they agreed to destroy Pluton, but I am interested to see it in action, if that ever does happen. Maybe mounted onto the Sunny!

All in all, this fic mostly seems like a chance to make the Straw Hats OP, which is exactly what I assumed your intent is. There are definitely challenging moments, too, so it’s not all smooth sailing. (Ha. Sail joke! Is that a double pun?) The Armada is slowly growing, and we get to see what former villains could have been like. There are references to the original adventure everywhere, bittersweet and pure sweet moments, and I got through it all in two days! (Not a bad thing!)

So move onwards, amazing writer, and pursue your goals! Your decision is yours, you have the freedom to choose what you want to do! So know that if you end up leaving this for good, I have no ill will against you! This was a nice adventure, so I’ll carry on to my next as well!
AvidReader chapter 11 . 6/9
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

That was the only reply I feel is justified to Chapter 11.

I’d never even thought of Brook waiting. It’s so sweet, just like so much else in this fic! He’ll also get to see how the other crew members were met, Little Garden, then the Drum Kingdom, Alabasta, Water 7, and the troubles they faced - he won’t be ‘the new guy’ at all!

Time to continue!
OtakuSeikatsuTamashi chapter 13 . 6/8
wooooow I did not expect BuggyxGin... I'm surprisingly all for it. Props to you author *hear "A Whole New World" playing* It works well, I could totally see it. Just fits really.
AvidReader chapter 10 . 6/8
Chapter 10 was so sweet! Echoes of past occurrences, Zoro becoming Mihawk, and the promise of a tri-brother reunion... it’s beautiful.

But will Luffy tell his brothers about his time-traveling situation? Will they notice the grand difference in skill? Find out next time... on SONIC X!

I know exactly why I wrote that, but I don’t know why I must send it to you.
AvidReader chapter 5 . 6/8
Awwww...

I haven’t read the entire thing, but wanted to leave my thoughts before I left this part.

I just finished Chapter Five, when Dracula Mihawk dies.

It’s sad ;-; I’d rather Zoro spared him, like Mihawk did Zoro in the original timeline. Then again, the reasoning doesn’t apply. Originally, Mihawk spared Zoro so that the latter could grow stronger, and eventually challenge Mihawk as an equal. Now, even if it doesn’t apply, and even if there are manly reasons for killing Mihawk, it’s sad to me. It’ll also change up a few later events, such as the Seven Warlords, the War of the Best, and if Zoro is Kuma-popped, it’ll change destination.

Also, Luffy has easily gone through the largest change so far. Everyone else, aside from Nami who needs her Weather Eggs, has reached their New World strength. But Luffy surpassed that, even, and grew smarter. And even though they’re overpowered as a Sea King vs. a frog, it’s still entertaining to see what they do, what changes, and sweet to see how everyone meets each other again.

(And I really kinda hate the Usopp/Kaya stuff... Not the pairing itself, that’s awesome, but the extra you added. Usopp is one of my favorite characters, and his protectiveness is nice, but his reputation is a little tarnished.)
(And, it’s so perfect that Luffy thought marriage meant you suddenly get a baby. He’s the type of person to think just that, and don’t change him otherwise, even though you may have already and I haven’t read that far.)

The Straw Hats are also a little more murderous, this time around. It’s a little fitting.. but feels a little weird to me, that Luffy is so much more dangerous. Regardless of physical ability.

Finally - don’t think this is the last you’ll see from me! I’ll be leaving another review if something tickles my heartstring fancy, and probably at the end of the fic!
Pokemonever1994 chapter 11 . 5/14
Yeah, I can see why post-timeskip Brook would be able to beat Ryuma to get his shadow.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »