Reviews for New Game Plus
Jisa chapter 16 . 9/17
Loved it!
this chap... honestly... was crap. i didnt get most of it. To little detail for all the new things in your version of this time travel fic. Every new paragraph i was saying "Huh?". Just... What? What the actual fuck is going on? Wernt they just leaving whisky peak? Now all of a sudden all the details are jumbled and then Luffy has a kid? What?! In the actual F is going on? Slow down! Im lost! I am 100% zoro lost, times 50! That is way out there. Way way way out there. Thats Zoro leading 50 kids through a jungle where all the plants eat people and a volcano is erupting. A hurricane is at full capacity. Luffys pissed and searching for meat thats in the hands of a man getting away from the island. Akainu is on his way from the side. While a buster call is coming from the back. The kids are crying screaming. Zoros super drunk making his eyes super blurry and Zoro only had 15 minutes to get to the ship, Before all hell brakes Loose. And no matter what he does he keeps passing this giant earthwarm swirly fang plant thats out for his ass. His literal ass!
Karasu Kagami chapter 13 . 9/6
Im facing some mad-love of the gin/buggy pairing and some extreme self reflection and psyche repair over said pairing and my mad desire for more. Ive joined the ship. Nominated you captain and and prepaired for rough seas ahead. Viva la Buggy/Gin!
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 10 . 8/30
You know, as I was reading Luffy's conversation with Garp, I wondered. Could Garp have compromised when it came to his dream and Luffy's? Which if you think about it, there is a solution that could have satisfied both...

Luffy becoming a Shichibukai.

The Shichibukai work for the WG like the Marines do and are sanctioned by the WG as Privateers. Plus, Garp's plan could have been modified to include a deal for Luffy much like the other Shichibukai have with the WG for their services and Luffy would still get to be a Pirate, abet a legalized one.

Plus, it could've acted as way to shield the crew until Enies Lobby, since for the most part Luffy only tended to go after other Pirates in the begining and Crocodile could have been explained away as Luffy doing his duty as a Shichibukai and the WG could give him credit for bringing in his colleague for his treason and attempting to overthrow Alabasta while Robin, under Luffy's agreement with the WG, would be safe for a time until WG discreetly sent the CP9 to capture her.

Which Luffy could then use as justification for resigning from the Shichibukai due to the WG breaking their agreement first. And with a little tip to the press could come out the incident looking like a hero protecting his crew member from unjust persecution and the WG come out with egg on their face due to the fact that Luffy's previous exploits in Alabasta and East Blue would have made him look like a hero to the public (which ironically would likely have encouraged by the WG for their own benefit and to save face due to Crocodile's actions) add in his relation to Garp, who is universally seen as a hero along with it and the public would see Luffy as being the just one in that equation.

But anyway, I figured I'd throw in my two sense on that conversation. I see so few authors who bother with the idea and that's kind of sad.
Dat guy chapter 9 . 8/24
I don't know if I got It right but pls don't let operation swirly pinwheel become a succes, Sanji and Pudding is better. LuNa is the dream for me. And if SaNa happened this story would be ruined for me. And it's so frikking good bruh, its amazing. I'd hate to leave this story behind because of a stupid ship but I'm a wimp and LuNa is the OTP for me. I don't care if LuNa doesn't happen but SaNa is a definite NoGo for me.
This is my opinion and what you write is obviously your choice but I'm begging you... Don't do it.
Sincerely,
Me
Shuten chapter 16 . 8/18
Hope that you will continue from chapter 15.
Shuten chapter 7 . 8/17
Didint like that you killed Mihawk, Gen and the little kid
xeider chapter 2 . 8/15
Curios to see if Morgan is gonna get blamed by Garp for Luffy going pirateXD
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 16 . 7/25
huh. interesting.
dragonfox123 chapter 5 . 7/24
Awesome chapter and sword fight
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 7/12
cool
Rin chapter 16 . 7/9
This fic gave me such delights while it lasted! Thank you dearly for writing even this much, especially when the ANs clearly showed you were going through things in life. I hope you're doing well now, and thank you for the 15 chapters that made my entire week! Lots of love from a fan~
Publiclee Speaking chapter 16 . 6/30
Loved the story, and while I'm sad it won't continue, I'm glad you wrote what you have.
aw sad chapter 7 . 6/21
i wana call you a bastard for ending Gen.
dang chapter 5 . 6/21
gj zoro, i thought i wasn't gonna live to see zoro kill mihawk.
1,998 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »