Reviews for New Game Plus
DevilInDisguiseOfAnAngel chapter 15 . 4/27
It's amazing! The best of all I have read. You got me hook onto it like a person hook on drugs. Please update!
Jakob chapter 10 . 4/24
I am sorry to say, but no way in hell is Garp stronger then Luffy WHILE unconscious. If you think Garp is stronger then Luffy after the training Luffy had, okay that is your thing to decide, but do not bullshit us with unconscious Garp beeing stronger then Luffy
ProNuked chapter 15 . 4/22
Hey are you alright, you haven't posted in so long.
Carnival14 chapter 15 . 4/22
It's been 4 months please update!
xanothos chapter 15 . 4/20
I require moar of this glorious story!
A real pokemon kid plays pokemon games.

pokemon go is a lie!
Hektols chapter 15 . 4/17
First of all, sorry for not leaving reviews in the previous chapters, it's a pain to write in mobile devices.

You are making a fantastic time travel fic, with only a few bad points
The begining with the tripulation doing the time travel due to one of Vegapunk's machines while fleeing from the Marines was correct but I have to point that the original story portrayed Vegapunk as a nice scientist, not the emotionless bastard who ignored ethics for science portrayed in the fic, that's more like Caesar, besides I find highly unlikely that the Marines would leave the most brilliant mind of the world without supervision. If I were you I would edit the chapter and substitute Vegapunk with a former coleague of his resuming a discarded project.

One of the best things about this fic is that you made Luffy smarter in a realistic and progressive way that took years while keeping most of his personality and eccentry nature intact, most fics just substitute him with an OC with completely different personality.

Great point with Luffy building an armada of nakamas, you can pretend to become the King of Pirates with only a small ship and a few powerful friends, I'm pretty sure that Roger could summon a pirate army if he needed it.

Very interesting development with Kaya becoming part of the crew and good point with Ussop guessing that he already achieved his dream of becoming a brave man of the sea. A pity that Sanji didn't rejoin before Luffy got 'The Talk' and commented what he almost did with Hancock, his reaction would have been priceless. Now that Luffy is not asexual he is vulnerable to Hancock's power, let's hope that his Observation Haki will warn him.

Talking about dreams you made a very bold move with Zoro achieving his with his victory over Mihawk, personally I think that it should have ended with Mihawk's barely winning and Zoro's surviving or a draw. We have to take account that Zoro had to retrain his body, that said body was still a teenager's one and that the time travel didn't change that Mihawk was still more experienced than him, there is also the issue that at some point of the fight his weaker sword wouldn't have been able to resist the attacks from Mihawk's blade and break. It would be interesting if we saw Mihawk again as one of Moria's zombies, he needs to replace Ryuma.

I can't wait until the World realizes that Mihawk is dead and that Zoro is the new strongest swordsman, let's hope that some higher ups recognize the hat.

Good explanation with Garp not giving Luffy the advanced training due to his intentions of becoming a pirate and changing his mind when he thought that Luffy wanted to be a marine. I have to point that their meeting after Luffy's 'betrayal' was brilliant, you are completely right, as the son of the Worlds Most Wanted Man Luffy would have never been acknowledged as a marine, as you said the pursuit of Ace for being Roger's son and Nico for knowing too much proves that point. It would be interesting if Garp comes to the conclusion that if he wants to protect his grandson he would have to rise to the top of the Marine Organization and offer Luffy to become a Shichibukai.

I also loved to see Brook reuniting with Laboon and realizing that he was just scratching the surface of his power, he is probably the user with the highest potential due to his inmortality and lack of human weaknesses.

I can't wait to see how the fic will turn out, specially the meeting of the three brothers, good luck with your life and update when you can.
vivaelanime chapter 15 . 4/16
I love this fic, I hope you upgrade soon
I liked the couple Gin/Buggy
And if you put the couples Luffy/Nami and Zoro/Sanji
I will always love you
For the rest a fantastic fic and very well elaborated
kisses
Honest Truth chapter 15 . 4/15
This is astounding, I absolutely stupefied that this "story" is the number one favorite on this fanfiction. Can't believe I wasted my time on this crappy "story". All the other stories deserve it, not this one. It was fine in the beginning, but this "story" divebombed and crashed, and crashed hard. I can't recommend this story to anyone.
Erick chapter 15 . 4/14
When Will the next chapters come oír
Avo385 chapter 1 . 4/11
Yeah, so the thing is, your wrong about how the kilo kilo no mi works. Kilograms are not a measurement of weight, they are in fact a measurement of mass. If I were to go to the moon, I would still be a 115ish kilograms but I'd be 40-45 pounds. Therefore, she would actually change her mass, not how strong the pull of gravity is on her. It would still be 9.81 m/s2.
I realize that this is your story, so you can do it however you want, but I felt that I should tell you how it would be if it were real.
Midnight chapter 5 . 4/10
That was epic! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Namael chapter 15 . 4/10
I really love what your fanfic. Usually, I'm not into One Piece fic, but this one is juste so great !
Point, I just don't really appreciate Kaya's presence. She's funny ( well, not really ), but I think she's a bit too much ' ( a little bit Mary Sue, maybe ? )

So, thank you for your work ! I hope to see the next chapter
Lufio chapter 15 . 4/10
-'{0

I could go for some,
Pickled kiwi jam on toast.
Maybe with some cheese.
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 4/8
I would have preferred it if Luffy's plan was just "I'll become the Pirate King!"
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »