Reviews for New Game Plus
some random guy chapter 2 . 7/27
Please continue this amazing story don't give a shit about flames just continue
Is the story on hiatus if so it's been a great story so far
Phantom9292 chapter 8 . 7/24
Nice keep up the good work
indescribable music chapter 8 . 7/23
I'm literally in love with this story. I like the idea that the core straw hats all remember, and that you're sticking with the one piece universe without necessarily sticking to the plot. I also really liked the discussion between usopp and luffy about how they've changed as people. I can't wait to get to the alabasta arc, and I want the straw hat armada to meet the white bears pirates at some point!
Dazzle chapter 8 . 7/22
Hee, this was a lot of fun. We kill you last!
Odas apprentice chapter 8 . 7/20
Great writing, the oda is stong in you. HAHAHAHAHA, in all seriousness, I had an idea for Garps meeting with Luffy. Luffy could trick Garp into thinking that he is on the governments side, just as a free agent ( Morgan could be explained away as being corrupt,) because he could help them by 'turning' pirates to the side of 'good'. They would still act like Luffy was like a pirate in order to throw other pirates off the scent. I hope that you update soon and if Oda-sensei ever reads this, I think he would be proud of you.
This is it. The time travel One apeice story I was looking for! thank you! :D it's well written, amusing, and refreshing. I can't wait to see what Happens next! Hope you update soon :)
EquinePianist chapter 2 . 7/16
The only thing that bugs me is Luffy saying he'll conquer the Grand Line. He told Rayleigh that he want to be free, not conquer.
DarkkingMB chapter 1 . 7/13
Are you planning to continue this story soon. I am really looking forwards to it. This is my favorite OP time travel fic by far
GehesiahEmerald chapter 8 . 7/13
wow..THE HELL! 99 M BOUNTY? WHERE THAT COME FROM?!
that so cooooool...
why why why? mihawk die? but but but but...oh well shanks lost his drinking buddy i guess...and you right ace "What the actual fuck!" xD
Zeke Jones chapter 8 . 7/13
You swore! To God! CrOSS your heart, needle in the eye and all that crap. Regular updates, please! Or irregular, I don't really care but don't leave us! It's the only one piece fanfiction I really like!
Here's to hearing from u soon!
Ta
anonimous chapter 8 . 7/12
I want to see Robin, Franky, Chopper and Brook's reaction to Luffy's message.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 7/9
NOOOOOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! I mean I totally understand that his pride may have caused him to just off himself in a quiet, alone place.
codm14 chapter 8 . 7/9
Fantastic, absolutely love this story. Your plot is amazing and highly entertaining.
Revan3363 chapter 8 . 7/6
Great story so far cant wait for more keep up the good work :)