Reviews for New Game Plus
Classic Luffy and Zoro xD
SkyChaser17 chapter 1 . 11/20
Aaah... never change Luffy, just... just don't change XD
Larro44-LL chapter 16 . 10/16
What the absolute fuck. This made my head hurt and then to end it like that
Chaotic Pheonix chapter 10 . 10/8
Sadly Kaido has that Fruit
Emi2468 chapter 1 . 9/6
Ho shit is Luffy going to be smart in this fic.

That sounds equal parts exiting, amusing, and terrifying.
NBoss01 chapter 16 . 8/26
Luffy felt really OOC...
NBoss01 chapter 5 . 8/22
Thumbs down that ending
From a rightful Mihawk Stan
lazyn3cro chapter 6 . 7/27
is that lollipop thing a dig at the bad censorship?
B.of.C-Fanatic chapter 2 . 6/11
I can honestly say that this is the absolute best one piece time travel fic I have EVER read ..

When I read the first paragraph of this story, the only thing that came to my mind was how much my heart was gonna heart when I reached the last chapter ..

The word 'amazing' doesn't do this fic justice..
Absolutely LOVE it !
Marcii Winters chapter 5 . 5/11
WHAT THE FUCK!
I WAS SO NOT EXPECTING ZORO TO WIN THIS FIGHT!
Pinkypi chapter 10 . 5/11
Luffy was CLOSE! But it's more likely his father ate a human human mythical zoan like he did due to the odd coloration of the storms he summons up. That and uo uo no mi model Seiryuu is kaido's and doesn't have that power xD
Pinkypi chapter 9 . 5/11
So wigged out about his gramps he forgot his pops is there too. Dragon should at least he feels he owes it to his son to stop garp for a bit so they can run.
Hellibleri chapter 5 . 4/21
I remember reading this fanfic long ago, to this part. Easily a work of art, one of the best One Piece fanfics. The description of a hundred moves in such a blink of an eye, the colors that were slashed, all amazing. I truly feel like this fanfic has the essence of One Piece. It’s so nice that everyone grew; Usopp went from cowering from people to them cowering at him. This has the same feel as reading or watching the end of a fine story. I’ll feel this same way a dozen times when One Piece ends.
bobthebuilding chapter 2 . 4/7
Every time I see a "all the crew members come back" time travel fic, I hope they remember to send a message somehow to Brook so he doesn't think he just finally cracked and dreamed up all the time with the crew as a way to escape the solitude that is his current life on that ghost ship.
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »