Reviews for New Game Plus
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 9 . 2/17/2019
Some extra info for any fans who have just stumbled upon this fic.

The pirate Ohama was named for? The shogun/admiral duo who ended his career as a pirate were the Oda Nobunaga and his best naval commander! And Kagetaka survived and became a naval commander for Nobunaga's successors! A legit bad $$ there.
dylansandy1993 chapter 9 . 2/7/2019
I love how you wrote luffys thought process. like a little (big) Chibi alvida being a good person.

laughed my ass off during that scene. Especially with her acceptance. I'm excited to see how luffy takes that and or juggles her and Hancock
Asl lover chapter 14 . 2/7/2019
hey! um.. I just wanna say I hope you consider the possibility of continuing this story!
Oddballzebra chapter 13 . 2/4/2019
Ok I think you're taking things a bit too far with Kaya's character. It was kind of amusing to begin with, but now its just annoying.
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 2/4/2019
I feel like forcing Luffy to have table manners is crossing a line somehow.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 16 . 2/3/2019
This is amazing! Thanks for the memories!
Fahdza chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Buggy losing his shit on Luffy was way too funny lol!
And Usopp yelling back that there's nothing cooler than Franky's beam was the highlight of the chapter for me. It's so great to see Usopp, can't wait for Sanji next!
CoffeeAndWaifu's chapter 13 . 1/21/2019
Oh my gosh, when I read the section about the 3 (sub?) captians I was screaming internally 'ship!' The way you wrote it definitely made me a fan of the ship!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2019
Just found out about this fic and it's been enjoyable, sans Mihawk; even if the Straw Hats had been amped up to post timeskip levels of strength during the east blue arc Zoro would still below Mihawk :/ you've essentially placed luffy and zoro in yonko levels of strength when they're currently nowhere near that.
Axccel chapter 4 . 1/8/2019
Wonderful!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 14 . 1/4/2019
He is like a friendly amorphous mass, absorbing everyone he comes across.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 13 . 1/4/2019
Zeff, professional shipwright.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 12 . 1/4/2019
Guess we'll see that titan clash.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 11 . 1/4/2019
I KNEW IT.

Wonder if he hid his face and hitched a ride or if he skiddlyskebopskeduddled the whole way there.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 10 . 1/4/2019