Reviews for New Game Plus
Jeptwin chapter 12 . 12/2/2019
Lol. I would see Nami pulling something like that. Honestly one of my favorite lines about her EVER is from This Bites!, during Enies Lobby, where one of the Marines says, “Don’t look her in the eye, lest she steal your soul and make you pay interest to get it back!”
sacke110 chapter 3 . 11/22/2019
I’m generally not a fan of making dumb characters smarter, and I’m not sure how I feel about a bunch of random characters joining the Straw hats. This is well written, but not my taste.
sacke110 chapter 2 . 11/22/2019
Ah, cool. Nami thought she was the only one who was sent back in time, that explains her introduction. Zoro also had a nice introduction.. just a blunt ”you’re late”. Hah! I’m a little surprised that Coby haven’t gotten more suspicious of their future talk.
I’m a bit curious to how they will react to Luffy’s plan of getting new crewmembers.
MorbidRobin chapter 16 . 11/8/2019
This is an absolutely fantastic work! Thank you for this piece of magnificent art!
FanficFanatics26 chapter 5 . 11/3/2019
Awww you killed Mihawk... I know they’re OP but the can’t be that OP right from the start... what about a Shanks?
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 6 . 10/30/2019
Dang this story is good
JKingSniper chapter 16 . 10/27/2019
To the guest stupid enough not to realize this, this is all the planned events in the future.
Did you not read the author's note?
PLEASE READ ME chapter 14 . 10/16/2019
What if luffty unlocked dieing will flames at this point in the story, ALL OF THEM!
Dragonfang1917 chapter 16 . 10/9/2019
Damn you really planned ahead
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2019
I don't get the money thing. Why does everyone act as if Nami actually owns the collateral treasure the armada has? (as in if Nami does Luffy the favour of civering the bill from Baratie she gets One Piece etc.) I mean, the money isn't actually hers, right? She superwises and manages it, but that doesn't make it hers. Luffy could have just said that the collateral treasure would cover the bill and Nami would have just had to suck it up. I mean, it's obvious that food is one of those things that's just part of the deal of joining a crew. Not like Sanji paid all the food from his own pocket during their adventures, right? The money for that had to come from their treasure, right? ...Right? Same goes for the food for the armada: the money from it comes from the collateral treasure anyway, I assume.
I just need some clarification on this, please
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2019
There's no way you'll tone down Kaya. You've been getting complaints about her behavior since her first appearance and you've seemed to ignore them completely to make her even worse as time went on.

I'm just happy you abandoned this piece of shit fic. Good riddance to you and Kaya.
Monsieur Mastermind chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
So far I love this. Luffy manipulating Garp is surely going to bite him in the ass, plot point. The only thing that would ruin this now is if there are pairings, which I hope there aren’t. I can only find out if I continue reading so I shall do that.
Belladonna Hikari Rosezeria chapter 16 . 8/27/2019
please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2019
... If you are going to write one chapter each year and not specify which calender you'll hold to.
Then don't be a pussy and name an Earthen calender, I would go for Plutonian.
Because yes I am writing and at then end of the next Plutonian year I'll probably post.
Chirgo chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
This is the fic that i'm looking for. Superb portrayal and execution of battle, and especially the plot seem to be well-planned. I hope you continue this fic until the end.
2,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »