Reviews for New Game Plus
herbert89 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Love this story keep up the great work and update soon
Third Fang chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Good pacing. Solid character dialogue. The plot is moving quickly. Good humor.

Third Fang approves!
Storysmith112358 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Writing a Peggy Sue story where the heroes can stomp their earlier foes with ease is always risky. We know they can handle all the battles thrown at them; what we want is for the author to make the fights so interesting, so awesome, or so funny that we don't really care.

I have to say, this story does all that and more. All I can say is that if I get around to writing a story like this, I will be able to make it as great as this one is right now.

And you're just getting started to boot! May this story's fire of inspiration burn long and bright!
Big 3 Maniac chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I like the idea and its well written. Good job!
Natsu is Awesome chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I bet Luffy would hear this if he read my thoughts 'LuRo LuRo LuRo LuRo LuRo LuRo LuRo and about 20 more LuRo then LuNa a few times then NatZa (fairy tail).
bloodyrose chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I love this story! This is an is a story with an idea that is very rare. To have all the straw hats remember ans time travel there is only 3 counting your own! Can't wait foe the next chapter I'm all excited !
Alexandria19 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY, it's amazing and you can't stop now, I really want to know what happens next
A.P chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
love this story and can't wait for more, this Luffy made me want to cackle in glee for future reactions to him for example telling Ace about Sabo being alive or Garps reaction to training a pirate
TheHeartsPath chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE AND UPDATE MORE! Ok now that I'm calmer...This is a really cool story that you have going. I kept laughing so much that I actually ended up with a stitch in my side lol. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!...Unfortunately I do have to wait. pouting Oh well! It'll be worth the wait!
orionblack123 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
its a cool story
donalgraeme chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Seems interesting! Eager to see where this goes.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146