Reviews for New Game Plus
I’m kind of sad zoro will have a bigger bounty than luffy
tomahawkESP chapter 16 . 7/19
Dude, it’s been 4 years! (More or less) PLEASE COME BACK!
Adil6022 chapter 11 . 7/16
I hate Nami and her personality.
HollowSea chapter 3 . 7/2
Honestly... Not a fan of him picking up these asses no matter what they say i still think of them as asses and i just can't imagine them getting stronger it's like he'll just be picking up weak trash (sorry for my bluntness) but srsly... Idk. I love that he's super strong now though XP
Came chapter 16 . 6/18
Mejor fanfic de viaje al pasado :')
KelanFarron chapter 1 . 6/11
Looking back on the Straw Hat Armada line from a Post-Chapter 800 viewpoint is hilarious. Luffy got his wish alright...
abishasoans chapter 5 . 6/11
It's so weird to hear Luffy talking like that. Is he being...poetic? D:
Dang man boa and luffy has a kid? What kinda monster would that bring to the world lol

In all honesty luffy should just kill or yeet all the world nobles into little garden island with no servants and watch how they fare that would be fuuuun

Cuz they got no immunity to anything with their suits
skyyr chapter 3 . 4/8
I am disappointed with this story. Like seriously, you make Luffy really stupid, hopeless here. You make Luffy forget about all his "enemies" do. For example buggy, he hurt Zoro, broke his precious hat and yeah you befriend Luffy with him. not just buggy. This is a trash story. Nami's right, it's no longer a crazy plan but a really stupid plan.
Natsukashi chapter 16 . 3/4
Well.. it was a nice ride. Sad you left it but thanks for your notes.. would have been nice to read it completed.
Hope you do well and thank you for this story :)
Hellwyrm chapter 16 . 3/4
Words cannot describe the disappointment hitting this chapter brings. I will give you props for actually giving an outline of what you had planned. As for your question of why it was the most favorited/followed fic in this fandom, it's a goddamn good story.

I've laughed my ass off more than once while reading this story. I like how you've made your own twist to canon and added even more hilarity. You've also managed to show that their actions have concequences that they did not forsee, poor kid and Genzo.

Your take on Kaya had me in fucking stitches in a few parts, that was a fantastic lampoon of her original characterization. I have gotten the biggest kick out of Buggy and Jango tripping over themselves in a panic each time they realize just how stupidly strong Luffy and company are.

I was so looking forward to seeing them call their captains together once they had Robin and Franky and explaining just what the hell was going on. As well as what Vivi decided to do this time after Alabasta, which from your summary I would have thoroughly enjoyed. Honestly, every change you had made thus far was fantastic. Although, like other readers I was kind of disappointed that you killed Mihawk, I understand the reasoning, and accept it fully however.

God how I wish you hadn't stopped here. I well and truly hope you will decide to revisit this story and make a continuation to it and get into the New World, the shenanigans they would get up to... glorious. There are too few well written time travel fics, and its a shame this one ends here. For now anyways haha.

I hope the last 3~ years have treated you well, and that you've managed to stay healthy despite the pandemic that has the world by the balls. Until next time, stay safe and healthy.
Natsukashi chapter 5 . 3/3
Very nice story! And all the guys saying that zoro could never be this strong, that mihawk could fight against a yonko, yeah I think it’s to soon too...
I am actually kind of sad you killed him, I liked mihawk very much.. and in my head it’s like you killed a friend? nakama? From shanks and.. I like him even more :p
Regardless, this is a timetravel fanfic and the whole crew got 4 more years to train.. so I think all readers who are complaining can shut up. If you remember luffy could fight at admiral lvl after 2 years training, and some weeks later clash’s with big mom. And then again some weeks later he is sitting in wano up against big mum and kaido.. so yeah in the one peace universe it should be possible to fucking powerlvl if you got 4 more years to train.

Im still kind of sad you killed the mighty mihawk...
Sorry about Bernie lol
Buggy chapter 4 . 2/25
You're SEVERELY underestimating Mihawk. Holy motherfucking shit.
Resurrection99 chapter 16 . 2/22
RIP It was fun while it lasted
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »