Reviews for New Game Plus
Cataclyptic chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Dang, this was going to be one hell of a long story... and I say that as the man who wrote Legendary PKMN. Personally I always assumed this fic would end after the war.
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Sad to hear this, but I can understand it.
Thanks for the story up to this point.
Neon Majestic chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Reminds me of a similar route I took with my own story, The Flash 2055, and almost did with my other story, Kitsune no Ken: Fist of the Fox. You have to know how much you are able to take on and what you can or can't do. Just do what you think you can manage. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Twilight0Wanderer chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
I'm a little bummed that we may never get your expanded take on this, but thank you for what you gave us, and thank you for the closure. Take care of yourself, One Piece isn't going anywhere.
Be well,
TW
Unca Bob chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Madness, I tells ya. Good stuff. And good luck with whatever you're doing with your time now.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
I am both happy and sad about finding this story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and found the differences between the timelines to be interesting. On the other hand, I discovered this story on the very day it went on hiatus. While I wish you all the best, I am saddened to to know that there may be no updates soon, or ever. I do not regret reading it though, I enjoyed it immensely. I do appreciate the general future summary, and found some of the concepts interesting.
pingo1387 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Well I am disappointed that the story won't continue, but these notes are a great read! Thanks for posting them! Really the only part I don't like is Luffy and Hancock having a kid, since I'm hoping One Piece won't be the shounen to fall into the trope of the main character becoming a father at the end and it being all "go forth my son," but to each their own?

Thanks again for a great story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Devestated! But, I'll move on and accept it.

And who knows, someone else will pick this up, and might do you proud :D

It sure sounds hard core!
NoxThrall chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Sigh … and another great one bite the dust … like so many before him, and like so many to soon follow …

Farewell good writer … I wish you good luck on the path.
Tomon chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
I respect you greatly for not silently going into the night as sadly so often happen.
So while I'm really sad that this story may never be finished I'm also glad that you let us know.
Still it's shame since you had a lot of very interesting ideas going forward and the only two I have even a little issue with is that there was fight against Bentham (Mr. 2 at that time) given Robin already recruiting and that they still decided to spread out for training purposes just so the training can happen. They honestly may not needed and the pause may even endanger their journey given all what happened. For example going back and claiming the territories or even checking the other routes could be better idea if there is real reason to wait before going into the new world.

Anyway let's hope, really sincerely, that you will came back some day to finish this masterpiece.
But no matter if you do I still thank you for the entertainment you already provided.
Amazing job and I wish you luck and success in life.
DarthMaine chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
do you think you could post a chapter that says who adopts this story? I'd like to see who decides to continue this
LordVishnu chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Sorry to see you go. But then again I had already assumed the story was dead so there's not much change.

Thanks for the notes.

Cheers mate.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Okay that plot line would be glorious just the kizaru on little garden made me say what please come back and write story cross brain needs a rival to mesh things off of to keep story straight
Earl of Jubilation chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
F to pay respects
Blackbeard. Smacked like a bitch
bobo77 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
But it was SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »