Reviews for New Game Plus
Marcii Winters chapter 5 . 5/11/2022
WHAT THE FUCK!
I WAS SO NOT EXPECTING ZORO TO WIN THIS FIGHT!
Pinkypi chapter 10 . 5/11/2022
Luffy was CLOSE! But it's more likely his father ate a human human mythical zoan like he did due to the odd coloration of the storms he summons up. That and uo uo no mi model Seiryuu is kaido's and doesn't have that power xD
Pinkypi chapter 9 . 5/11/2022
So wigged out about his gramps he forgot his pops is there too. Dragon should at least he feels he owes it to his son to stop garp for a bit so they can run.
Hellibleri chapter 5 . 4/21/2022
I remember reading this fanfic long ago, to this part. Easily a work of art, one of the best One Piece fanfics. The description of a hundred moves in such a blink of an eye, the colors that were slashed, all amazing. I truly feel like this fanfic has the essence of One Piece. It’s so nice that everyone grew; Usopp went from cowering from people to them cowering at him. This has the same feel as reading or watching the end of a fine story. I’ll feel this same way a dozen times when One Piece ends.
bobthebuilding chapter 2 . 4/7/2022
Every time I see a "all the crew members come back" time travel fic, I hope they remember to send a message somehow to Brook so he doesn't think he just finally cracked and dreamed up all the time with the crew as a way to escape the solitude that is his current life on that ghost ship.
One Fall Leaf chapter 5 . 4/3/2022
There is literally no indication that Nami had to 'use her body to get what she wants' in the base story, mainly because it's designed for children. I get that this is a fanfiction, I do, but damn if it isn't weird to read one of your favourite characters ranting about overly sexualised gender politics. Also you blurred the line between Luffy and Sanji halfway through the rant.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 3/9/2022
Sadly, that guess has been proven wrong by Kaido since he was the one who ate the Uo Uo no Mi: Model Seiryu.
Saik0Desame chapter 13 . 3/5/2022
WHAT KIND OF FAN FIC IS THIS?! Innuendo after innuendo, actually 'real' feeling characters, good writing...

Did you sold your soul to the Devil? If so, Nami will be waiting for you!

AND I LOVE IT!
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 2/21/2022
I don't recognize the first chapter or the first half of this one but from Zoro on its written exactly the same as a different one I read recently. like word for word.
Turtletipper123 chapter 12 . 2/10/2022
buggy wants to make shanks into soup is what I understood.
krystenshi30 chapter 4 . 1/30/2022
why the naruto reference luffy is bad enough on his own
Cocoddr chapter 5 . 1/27/2022
tf?
bobthebuilding chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
Excellent.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2021
Even though I hated this story and you as an author, I must admit that it gives me a very good feeling to know that you went from this story to being an utter nobody that can barely get double digit reviews.

You really gave up and I love to see it.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2021
Epic chapter! I do like how you are taking the characters and are adding cool twists to their personality!
2,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »