Reviews for New Game Plus
Murderleo38 chapter 16 . 2/18
wtf? entonces en serio usopp se convertira en un dios? madres que pedo
jestermon101 chapter 5 . 2/13
Jesus! 0.0
I was honestly expecting Zoro to lose again.
But who fills the position of Warlord now?
jestermon101 chapter 4 . 2/10
Somewhere a blond chef with a curly eyebrow shuddered in fear...
XD
I don't quite think that the Kuja would be willing to be part of an armada. Elder nyon would shoot that idea down fast. XD
jestermon101 chapter 3 . 2/10
Luffy treats animals better than he treats his friends?
I approve. :3
jestermon101 chapter 2 . 2/10
I have a feeling that Coby will be in way over his head if he hands in that letter.
jestermon101 chapter 1 . 2/9
Garp taught Luffy to be smart? 0.0
There are SO many things wrong with that sentence alone.
The story is great though! :D
Buggy chapter 3 . 2/6
This chapter bothers me quite a bit.
You literally CANNOT cut Buggy. It's his fruit for heaven's sake! The "Split-Split" man.
He automatically splits as soon as the weapon hits him.
That's why he could dodge Mihawk shredding him, since his DF does the dodging for him.
It's sort of like the Barrier-Barrier fruit. As Bartolomeo said; "It wouldn't be much of a barrier if it could break".
That's why Buggy's fruit is crazy unique. It's a one-of-a-kind, like the Ope-Ope no mi.
Haki doesn't negate a devil-fruits ability.
Nad19 chapter 14 . 1/13
our luffy has become a big manipulative bully! poor poor minions
Nad19 chapter 6 . 1/11
what?! please don't tell me he is gonna wear his hat? aww zorro didn't match with hats, he is more the Japanese style man rather than european like mihawk
Nad19 chapter 5 . 1/11
aww mihawk dead, well i guess they're that stubborn, that swordmans
Nad19 chapter 1 . 1/11
now i kinda felt bad to the grandpa
me encanta la historia, espero que los demás lo recuerden y me gusta como escribes
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
I was waiting for at least somewhat smart Luffy but I see that in this story, it is a hopeless hope. Luffy here is still clueless idiot. Befriend everyone? Even the lowest mooks? Even those guys who were REALLY evil like Buggy? You should not forget the guy blew a house-sized trench into the middle of a town. Straight through houses. Same as Kuro pirates. They were EVIL. And I don't just throw that word willy-nilly. They did deeds that made them that way. It's just that One Piece cannon always made light of those in a parodical way and put Luffy into the light. Their deeds were quickly forgotten and skimmed over but these guys DID pretty nasty things. And here Luffy want to befriend and add them to his crew?

Nope, this story actually IS trash. I have no desire to read about Luffy with Armada unless it's made of reliable people. Not the weakest pirates from the weakest sea. Also, the entire premise of having people who wouldn't mind raping, killing, plundering in Straw Hats crew is just sickening. This is really demeaning the original story and for me, it is really something I won't read further.

Sorry, but this is my real feelings on the matter. To be honest, the idea is solid and very nice... the straw hat crew going into the past. It was something amazing but you completely turned me off by Luffy's plan and apparent unchanged stupidity. Nah. Not worth my time.
ArkhCthuul chapter 16 . 12/1/2020
Hmmmm, it was clear it ended here.

Some of your ideas seem good, others immensely stupid "for continuity purpose only", which after the start of a time travel fic should be abandoned.

Still, thank you for. Providing me with a kce fic for a. Weekend.
ArkhCthuul chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
Not a good chapter, and ending in the middle of it as well.

Too bad except for the slowing down, the direction of your fic was really nice...
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »