Reviews for New Game Plus
Megumi Shadow Fushiguro chapter 16 . 8/27/2019
please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2019
... If you are going to write one chapter each year and not specify which calender you'll hold to.
Then don't be a pussy and name an Earthen calender, I would go for Plutonian.
Because yes I am writing and at then end of the next Plutonian year I'll probably post.
Chirgo chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
This is the fic that i'm looking for. Superb portrayal and execution of battle, and especially the plot seem to be well-planned. I hope you continue this fic until the end.
Penguin6663 chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
Nah its amazing!
THE VILLIAN chapter 16 . 7/3/2019
This has been and continues to be one of the best One piece fanfiction I have ever read.

Pls cont.
Shakeablefoot chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
Now that you are back writing again is it possible you could find it in you to continue this I’ve been hoping you would since you put it on hiatus.
Caticature chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
Sanji sucking on a lollipop? Im having horrible 4kids flashbacks. Ugh. Lol
CarollWattson chapter 16 . 5/17/2019
this story is awesome!
Unlucky Alis chapter 16 . 5/4/2019
This was such an amazing story. It’s too bad you’re not writing it any more, but I love what you did write!
Unlucky Alis chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Oh my sweet precursors, Luffy, you manipulate little shit. I love it so much! And the tea shop! Coca leaves! Of course Dadan had to add a little something to make it less than legal
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 4/3/2019
Nami x luffy rocks screw sanji and Hancock
Cin chapter 5 . 3/11/2019
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT WOW
narutodarkfan chapter 4 . 2/28/2019
y'know Luffy has Geppo so that he could meet Usopp earlier than anyone else
Sherlock D Holmes chapter 16 . 2/24/2019
At this point, Luffy would become the Yonko that replaces Whitebeard. Blackbeard gets trounced anyway.

From there on out, the One Piece would literally just be a hop and a skip away. Big Mom would definitely get manhandled by Luffy, followed by Kaido. He'd take their road poneglyphs, meet up with the Firefist/Phoenix Pirates to ask where Whitebeard's Road Poneglyph is.

It's a pet theory of mine that the Yonko are locked in a deadlock because each of them have one road poneglyph.

There'd probably be a dramatic fight against Shanks, then. It would end with Luffy punching a hole the size of a finger through Shanks's gut the size of a bullet wound: "My fists are as strong as a pistol". Chopper/Franky couuld return Shanks his arm and they'd all set out to find the One Piece.

The WG find out that the One Piece is being successfully located and freak the hell out. Sends out Garp, Kong, Sengoku, Akainu, Coby, Fujitora, Ryukugyu, Cipher Pol 0 agents, all the remaining Warlords, a fleet of like, I dunno, ALL the Pacifista and maybe the Five Elders (that's only assuming that they have strength of their own, which is implied considering that they're world nobles capable of bossing marines around, or maybe I'm thinking too simplistically).

Garp: "You were right about everything, Grandson, but I'm too set in my ways to denounce my life's work! Defeat me here, Luffy! End my era so that a new one may sprout!"

Whoever matches up against who doesn't much matter. All that matters is that the aftermath of the battle left some areas permanently unsailable, and the Marines were now utterly decimated. Coby rises from the ashes and revives the Marines. The Revolutionaries depose Mary Geoise, team up with Coby and and creates a new World Government, this time a World Alliance that respects the sovereignties of every member nation.

Luffy finds the One Piece. Usopp became a great warrior of the sea. Sanji found the All Blue at Raftel. Epilogue where Sanji marries Nami, and circumnavigates the world with the crew, spreading the riches of the One Piece (hyperinflating the world, lol) and finally drawing the map of the world.

Fifty years later, the world is pretty much developed up to the point of our modern world. Dials, snails and a concerted effort of Eneru, Franky, Usopp and Vegapunk has granted the world technology to connect.

Luffy and his crew are roused when they hear of a group of terrorists who are planning on using the three ancient weapons to destroy the world. The Straw Hats go out in one last voyage, now with the children of the core crew all as old as Luffy and the gang fifty years ago. The young-ins are struggling for a bit, and when Luffy, Zoro and Sanji enter the fray, the world is safe once again.

The night after, Luffy falls asleep never to wake up again, dying with a huge grin plastered across his face. Over the course of the coming years, the rest of the core straw hats die. When the last Straw Hat, Brook, decides to yeet out of his mortal coil, the neo-Straw Hats give the Thousand Sunny a viking funeral as it too was getting on in its years. And on the blaze of fire that ensued, two words were made apparent.

THE END

(I really hope you read this or reply)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2019