Reviews for This Ain't Love (It's Clear To See)
ClaMiAl chapter 17 . 4/2
Awwww! Lovely story! Loved the little additions to the canon storyline and also reading some canon scenes from Oliver or Felicity's perspectives. Nicely done!
Taytayanz chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
I love the beginning and ending of this story!
Taytayanz chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
I like the way you condense season one. I love Olicity season 1 AUs but they tend to totally go thru season 2 in detail which gets a bit repetitive. You still get the important parts of season 1 but a bit quicker :)
myimagination2012 chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
Loved this story!
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Love this story! I'm glad you didn't kill Tommy!
Fanslashtic chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This was a beautiful story!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
OMG yes.
sawyerG chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
this is so good, I hope you continue this story soon its really good xx
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
So good...but did they use birth control?
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Loved it! Really, I am going through all of Arrow fics T and up and this is one of the better ones I have read (even tho I just started) but great job! I love how Tommy is still alive too! Long live the magician!
Cecily Plum chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
This is how season one should've gone. Definitely.
celisc chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
I really loved this one, the slow burn, the one night stand, everything! Thanks!
AStoryReader chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
I need to thank you for keeping Tommy alive. I was dreading that particular plot point when I was reading the aftermath of the quake.
He's one the characters I wish we could have seen more of and it made me so sad when he passed.
AStoryReader chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
I can't really recall the aftermath of the second device going off from the show, but I do remember Oliver going to CNRI. I prefer your version of events because now that I think about it, I'm quite sure no one went to help Felicity out of the foundry and that's not cool. Haha
Can't wait to see how you conclude!
AStoryReader chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
I'm actually glad for Thea's interruption because of how they're both feeling right now. Neither are ready to jump in and be soulmates forever, just yet. ;)
I'm glad of OPOV though b/c not unaffected by their r/s and it's nice to see that reflected.