Reviews for Warm My Heavy Hands (For You to Hold)
RainbowReads chapter 1 . 8/14
I am truly speechless and have no words to describe how amazingly you have written this oneshot. I have read hundreds of fanfictions, many of which are Olicity, but none of them compare to the way you capture the feelings of angst and romance. It's just brilliant. Your words are like velvet and describe Oliver's pain and intense longing for Felicity.
As there are many Olicity haters and those who believe the "love" between Oliver and Felicity was forced, I can now point to your fanfictions and tell those people to read it. Your story really proves that there has been love between the two ever since those innocent looks between them back in season 1.

Also since it's been like 3 years since you written this (lol), I know you probably won't see this review. But this story was too good to not take two minutes out of my time to say that I love this oneshot so much.
Please keep writing more brilliant stories of these two.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Guh, my poor little heart... this was beautiful!
madhaj chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
wow that was powerful
love it
and i love your writing :)
kdmom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Love this...LOVED IT. So amazingly good.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is so a achingly lovely. Just perfection! Thanks!
dafaolta chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Lovely. Really sweet. And so like Oliver to have to sneak up on it. I like that thoughts of her can shield him fram pain. Well done.
keelsxoxo chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Cute as story this is a observation not hurty word when writer describe felicity they should put checky in the aswell cause she has some fabulous little jokes i guess in her character been watchn old episodes the frat boy coment in season 2 is still the best!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Nice piece. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
May Poynter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was beautiful, and it made me cry! It was perfect really! I loved it! Please moore!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is so wonderfully sweet and romantic! I would love to see a little epilogue of them living happily ever after!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I really enjoyed that, and it was very well written. Nice little one shot and awesome descriptions of his thoughts and feelings.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh my god this was just so beautifully written! You could feel what Oliver was feelings and I just love the progression that we see as he goes through these events that show him how much he really cares for her and how he comes to the realizations that even though he is scared that he ism ready to take this plunge. Loved it!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
First: thanks for the music tips. Found a new artist!
Second: I was holding my breath until he gave in. Great job!
Love the all-knowing Digg. Nice job!
Orchfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Um. This is perfect. The part when he is being tortured? And he sees her when his eyes are closed and when they are open? Tears. Gross sobbing. And then one day he is ready. That seems so perfect for them. Because they have big scary moments where they almost lose each other all the damn time, but unlike most couples, those moments keep them apart instead of get them together. So, yeah. This story is perfect. Thank you for this.
SisterRose94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is right here is very very beautiful