Reviews for Warm My Heavy Hands (For You to Hold)
azarathangel chapter 1 . 2/24
Guh, my poor little heart... this was beautiful!
madhaj chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
wow that was powerful
love it
and i love your writing :)
kdmom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Love this...LOVED IT. So amazingly good.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is so a achingly lovely. Just perfection! Thanks!
dafaolta chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Lovely. Really sweet. And so like Oliver to have to sneak up on it. I like that thoughts of her can shield him fram pain. Well done.
keelsxoxo chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Cute as story this is a observation not hurty word when writer describe felicity they should put checky in the aswell cause she has some fabulous little jokes i guess in her character been watchn old episodes the frat boy coment in season 2 is still the best!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Nice piece. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
May Poynter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was beautiful, and it made me cry! It was perfect really! I loved it! Please moore!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is so wonderfully sweet and romantic! I would love to see a little epilogue of them living happily ever after!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I really enjoyed that, and it was very well written. Nice little one shot and awesome descriptions of his thoughts and feelings.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh my god this was just so beautifully written! You could feel what Oliver was feelings and I just love the progression that we see as he goes through these events that show him how much he really cares for her and how he comes to the realizations that even though he is scared that he ism ready to take this plunge. Loved it!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
First: thanks for the music tips. Found a new artist!
Second: I was holding my breath until he gave in. Great job!
Love the all-knowing Digg. Nice job!
Orchfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Um. This is perfect. The part when he is being tortured? And he sees her when his eyes are closed and when they are open? Tears. Gross sobbing. And then one day he is ready. That seems so perfect for them. Because they have big scary moments where they almost lose each other all the damn time, but unlike most couples, those moments keep them apart instead of get them together. So, yeah. This story is perfect. Thank you for this.
SisterRose94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is right here is very very beautiful
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is one of the most moving Olicity stories that I have read. Your song selections were a perfect tribute to this overwhelming perfect couple. They are truly destined to be together. TPTB are even on board. Did you know that the producer Mark G said that the reason the episode was titled
"UNTHINKABLE" is because Oliver has to use the woman he loves as bait to defeat Slade? Also Stephen A said that Oliver really loves Felicity but is afraid that if she is with him she will be hurt. Remember his famous speech not to be with someone who he could really care about because of his dangerous life style. One more thing Oliver never says he doesn't love her. He never takes back the I LOVE YOU. He just lets Felicity provide him with a gracious and easy way to get out of an awkward and difficult situation. But remember FS always knows immediately when OQ/TA is lying. There is no way his eyes and words weren't screaming yes I love you. Watch the scene again. There is the forever love shining out of him even knowing that a crazy monster is watching.