Reviews for The Dracken Memoirs
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 2 . 3/21
I would love for you to continue this story, because I absolutely fell in love with it. Please do continue. Update soon.
HassleCastle chapter 2 . 3/16
So I read rise of the drackens and this. Your writing has improved very very much since u wrote this peice. It is actually a point of contrast and allows me to see the outstanding and rapid progress your writing has experienced in the past 8 months, when I compare memoirs to rise of the drackens. I still feel that rise of the drackens could use a more linear plot, or an arc structure. But despite that it is quite addictive. And I was compelled to read it all the way through. Memoirs in contrast is not as substancial as rise of the drackens on around the same stage of the story. Rise is more fleshed out while this one is clearly a first attempt. Its been fun reading all the dracken tit bits. Wishing u well on your future endeavours... :-)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/9
i loved it hehe
claddagh chapter 2 . 3/4
Update, please? I like this story better than your other Dracken story.
katharina aaron chapter 2 . 2/25
I really loved your different stories and the diverse universes you created for them, but I have to admit that the one around The Rise of the Drackens is, by far, my favourite. I particularly enjoy the character of Myron, and thus, I am very happy to find this delectable AU with a Harry/Myron pairing. The only pairing I find even more enjoyable is Myron/Harry/Richard, which, I genuinely hope you will write in one of your stories or one-shots. Congratulations.
Poor Harry spanking :)
dreemslayer chapter 1 . 2/9
Superrrrrrrrr
bookfan86 chapter 2 . 2/3
I love this story although it would have been awesome if Richard was in it I still love that Myron and Nasta are in it paired with harry just a quick plead please please please update soon iv read this like 4 times already along with the rise of the drackens and am looking forward to more.
phantomgirl95 chapter 1 . 1/29
Hello, I've been reading some of your stories and actually started with the original story this one spun off of, the rise of Drackens. I really love your stories and have read them in full on AFF. I have to say I think this one is my favorite. Thanks for posting and I look forward to reading future updates.
FoxKat chapter 2 . 1/4
I'm reading 'Dracken Memories' and you said the next update would be months away... I was just wondering; not pressuring, but do you have an exact month you'll be updating on Archive Of Our Own?
puppydog33 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Great story, I love it and hope it hasn't been abandoned.
airie23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love this story! Will there be a 3rd chapter?
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Damn. And here I was hoping that Arsenio would finally get some loving here.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Lol... I loved the whole Dracken world you came up with. And I swear, it's NOT just because the dominants are big, strong, massive males that have testosterone shooting out their ears and oozing from their pores.
*cough-cough-okaymaybejustalittletinybit-cough-cough*
BrOkEnFangirl21 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Update soon I've fallen in love with this story just all your other ones.