Reviews for The Dracken Memoirs
Dekatria13 chapter 2 . 9/20
I hope you not forget this story
blackbloodywolf chapter 2 . 8/12
wow I wish this would continue~
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 2 . 7/14
Are we going to see more of this soon? I love the original, but the whole matting processes and finding everyone is fun too.
The View From Up Here chapter 2 . 7/10
I have loved the Rise of the Drackens for years and every once and a while re-read the entire salaries to get caught up. After one of these re-reads I noticed both The Dracken Memories and The Making of a Family and I love both! I have always loved Myron and even though it was a bit odd at first, reading of him as Harry's lover instead of his father figure, I love it! I can't wait to read more!

You are one of my favorite Authors on (if not my favorite)! I love your writing style and anytime I see something new from you I can't wait to read it! Thank you for writing these amazing stories!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 2 . 6/5
Espero que pronto subas la continuaciĆ³n de esta versiĆ³n es muy interesante!
Kayla chapter 2 . 6/1
Cool
SlytherinBtch chapter 2 . 4/30
Hi, i know you have many other awesome fanfics and real life to deal with but could you maybe come back to this fic soon please? its really good and itd be awesome if you continued it. (if this comes off as disrespectful or nagging at all i apologize, thats not my intent, i just really like this fic)
When are you going to do part 3?!
freayamichealson chapter 2 . 2/1
I love all your story's but this is my favourite
Oh yeah I like this. I think if harry nests on the roof Myron would have a heart attack. Oooo will leolin exist?
twinia1 chapter 2 . 1/11
Are you still writing part 3? Love the story
Fictionnutzy Lightning chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
I love how you keep switching up the pairings in your universe! You make all of them work so perfectly! Thanks for branching out with these little side stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
I stayed until 2:33 am, with school quite early tomorrow, stubborn on re-reading that fic, because I love it too fucking much. Keep up the good work, you're amazing.
leylinjan chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
love this - just read it all again ;)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016