Reviews for The Dracken Memoirs
I love this story, it's a good break from the main fic and makes me fall In love with the characters all over again. I am curious to know if you plan on finishing this anytime soon.
bookbunni22 chapter 2 . 9/28
I love the Dracken universe. Any chance this will be updated soon?
Anairafuji chapter 2 . 9/5
Me encanta esta historia alternativa, aunque siento un poco raro que max no exista. Espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo.

Y quisiera decirte que eres de mis autores favoritos
alinefgs chapter 2 . 8/16
Tô adorando essa fic continua bjs
ldycajnmom chapter 2 . 6/21
really enjoy this hope we get more Myron and Nasta as mates.
Rachel Beckett chapter 2 . 6/2
Are you going to continue this
wantedempath chapter 2 . 6/1
I was hesitant to read this story as I love ROTD. Omg. I'm so happy Nasta is still with Harry and Myron is just amazing. I can't wait to see how life turns out for these 3 guys.
Fireheart K chapter 2 . 4/24
Will you post the third chapter as you said in A/N? It has been years...
Adelheidi36 chapter 2 . 2/17
Star you beautiful doll you are insane in the best way possible
NightshadeTales chapter 1 . 1/26
This story is amazing, I love the dynamic between Harry, Nasta and Myron. I also really love that we can see more of the Maddison brothers/sisters than we do in ROTD.

Are you going to give Harry Twins in this story? That wayy in each of your 3 Dracken Stories (not including scaled bits) Harry will have had 1 son and 1 daughter and then twins.
SteamyxhotTub chapter 2 . 1/13
I like this story and seeing how everything differs from the original I can't wait for more, keep writing!
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 2 . 1/7
I've officially read all your fics posted and I love them all. I can't wait for the next chapter of this or rise of the drackons and I'm sad that tribulations of the blue moon (the Harry/Gryeback one) is over, i actually really enjoyed it though I have never read the pairing before. So yeah, please update soon
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
this is so cool more please star
gabrielatsuki chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I am loving! In fact I think so rather than the original pairs ! I love Myron and Nasta ! I think the three are much more balanced and perfect.