Reviews for Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Simply.Scarfy chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Well, that was an unexpected twist! Loved it tho! x
DieKittyDie chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
note::Luna's eyes are silvery blue, not green

i really love this story
CompleteGeek chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is the most amazing story. I have read up to Chapter Seven and then ound that I could not read anymore. And it wasnt because of the writing, God No! It was because it was too dark. My least favourite HP book is number 5 because it is so dark... I am afraid I like the fluffy stuff. I was going to leave without leaving a review, but your writing is just too good to be left like that. I know you will see this as a waste of time, but I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer, I am inawe of your talent. I am now off to see if you have written anything that is maybe summed up by 'humour'! :P
Dragenphly chapter 14 . 1/27/2005
I avoided this story for the longest time and I can't really think why. I'm in love with it. The plot is very interesting and approached in a credible way, and the relationship between Harry and Draco is very realistic, which I like. I'm looking forward to more of this, and of course I'm hoping for a happy ending. A lovely read so far!
Skycat chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I haven't read your story yet, but just to let you know that because of your title I nearly started crying. (GOOD SONG!) *sniffs* I now have some high expectations. !
Mrs. RT chapter 14 . 7/19/2004
Wow, what an amazing story. I love the fact that you made it a Draco story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

Michelle W.
gabo0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Loved it!

Angsty Magee chapter 14 . 5/24/2004
I lost this story before, so I'm glad you're updating again, or else i may never have found it.
gabo0 chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
Finally you post something else! I'll read the chapter again because there are lot of stuff I don't understand.
Anyway.. I gt the main idea
Please, post more soon!
Love it
Stevie's Favorites chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
wow... it's been a while! i had to go back and reread this story so i could remember what was going on... i'm really glad i did, because this story'd sortof slipped my mind! i'm glad you updated it! i love the relationship dynamic with harry and draco and i'm not sure why it's so appealing to me... but i love it! and sacha... i wonder what'll happen w/him...
please update this soon! it's so good!
Stevie's Favorites chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
Let me first tell you that i hate reading WIPs. It frustrates me immensely to read and then just stop abruptly and not know what happens next. When i read novels, i read them in one sitting. I just can't break things up. And KNOWING that i won't know what happens next discourages me from reading WIPs. But alas, my love for a good H/D slash fic... emphasis on the GOOD overshadows my dislike for WIPs. This one in particular... i glanced at the end of the last chapter before reading it, and i looked over your writing style... and I acknowledged that this story was well written before even reading it.. i can tell... it has paragraphs, and a lot of words. I love words.
So, i cautiously set out time and read this up until now. Yes, it frustrates me that i don't know what will happen next, and i know you haven't updated in four or five months, and you might not update for a while, but it was worth it. This story is so intricate, so painful, so powerful and excruciating... and too beautiful to have passed up. I have hated and loved and resented and sympathised with your characters, and i fell in love with this little story. I do not doubt your dedication and i believe you'll update this as soon as you have the best chapter you could have written.
I'll be awaiting that day with much eagerness and anticipation,
gabo0 chapter 13 . 2/10/2004
I don't get it...
I mean, I love the story!
I mean it..
I was wondering if your thinking on continue it... here or in another space.
I love it, I repeat.
Please, answer me at .
If there is another direction, give it to me please! If it's not, tell if you're planning to post more here or if thjis is the end...
I think it's missing the future, but I'm not sure... my english is still very bad u
Answer me, please! I'm waiting your response, can hardly wait for the sotyr...
It's been 'unupdated' for so long!
Cerulean Sky chapter 13 . 12/11/2003
Wow... I love this story. I really do! I love how it's Draco who kills Voldemort. That's such an interesting idea. And the details are really great too. :D
~Cerulean Sky
keikat25 chapter 13 . 11/15/2003
OOh, I finally got my hands on a "Les Miserables" soundtrack. This story is much better now that I've heard "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables", especially the first chapter. It's so much more sad.

You're doing a good job with this. Keep it up, hey?

Lexicon Katzchen chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
Another chapter come and gone - this fic is wonderful. It's alright if it takes a while to get out, I've been working on a Harry/Draco for months now, and am only now thinking of posting. It's especially difficult if you have to deal with things like university or whatnot while writing - damned school, gets in the way of life. sigh. Well, This was a good chapter, and I look forward to more from you in the future.