Reviews for The Return
Dragon Dagger chapter 28 . 11/16/2009
heh. I"m quite amused. I've been waiting a long time for DarkStar to come to the end of her patience with Murdoc. Now to see what happens now that she has.
Rune Tobor chapter 28 . 11/16/2009
Oh good, Murdock was getting on my nerves. I was hoping this would become a Ranma and Usagi fic but it does not seem likely now. Ranma would not want someone as clueless and untrainable as she seems to be at the moment. In all the plotting and eldritch horror I would like to see some more romance if you can do it. A demon/human matchup with a WIC member would be interesting. I wait in hope for Ranma to find love too but I will not be surprised if she does not in this arc of the story. Thanks so much for updating.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 28 . 11/15/2009
You fool! You've mentioned TVTropes! How many more must sacrifice the better part of their lifespan browsing that site?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 28 . 11/15/2009
I like the armor form, but all the scheming within schemes is growing tiring and making my head hurt. When will all the sides in this story be revealed?

Cecilia is a great mom, I can totally see her getting a ton of Mother's day gifts.

I'm delighted to see Hotaru, she's my favorite Senshi. I hope to see the rest of the Outers in action soon! But elder Evils seem to be the regular big bad the Senshi end up facing, so it kind of makes sense that one of them wants to get rid of them before crossing into the local reality.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
cool,awesome,amazing story
XStylus chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
Fantastic stuff again as usual. :)

Glad to see that the other Tsukino family members are being brought into the picture. Kinda was beginning to wonder if they'd dropped off the face of the Earth or something. :)
Thomas chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
Wonderful new chapter! Though I hope you have the storyline straight through the endgame plotted out es it seems to get only more complex as it moves along. Makes me wonder and look foreward to seeing how it all will play out.
Pryde Kitty chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
Holy crap that was good! Man you just LOVE to make great chapters don't you? I also love how you've got your own unique style of writing with all this. Although I hope you make a new chapter soon! I'm just DYING to know what happens next! I've been reading fanfics for a decade or more, and this is still one of my all time favorites. Keep up the great work!
aeroprime chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
And the twists keep on coming.

I like it. :)
Essex chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
Excellent update, although you used a lot of space for very little progress. I hope for another action scene next chapter.
Grinnerz chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
Very interesting. Wonder what'll happen with Shingo. You can almost pity Murdock for what is about to happen to him.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Need more chapters!
CrypticMirror chapter 27 . 10/17/2009
This is a fantastic story, I just spent the last week or so catching up on all of it. My only, trivial, gripe is that it isn't really a ranma fic, not any more I mean you have characters with the same name, but they aren't really the same characters IYSWIM. This doesn't hamper the enjoyment of a strong story well told, more that it's a mark of the strength and depth of your writing that you could alter the names and back story a little (a very little) and you'd have a near commercially publishable piece of original fiction. I give your writing a solid 9 out of 10.
god of stuff chapter 27 . 9/11/2009
Great story so far. The characterization is done extremely well and the pacing is superb. You have somehow managed to deliver something as ridiculous Russian combat cyborgs fighting demonic magical girls into something mundane and rather amusing.

My only complaint(this is probably fully intentional) is that Ranma seems to switch between cuddly pet engine of death and evil demonic mastermind far too quickly. It's almost as if she is both playing all sides against each other just for kicks.
doomsought chapter 27 . 9/10/2009
Yes, new chapter!

I've always liked your chronology, the sequence of events seems natural rather than fabricated. There aren't monsters of the week, as things happen they stay happened, the survivors you dropped in this chapter are just one example.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »