Reviews for The Return
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Made it to interlude 3 but got lost trying to keep up with the myriad of characters and the disappearing and reappearing sub plots. The senshi bashing is expected in a story that exalts the virtues of military organisation but it gets repetitive. Still there are things when kept me reading this long. I like Ranma and her family, your demon cosmology, how you structure the WIC. So maybe I will come back and muscle through, but the story has gotten more and more cluttered as it has gotten longer.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 35 . 12/10/2013
Ranma's new upgrade is pretty awesome, I can't wait to see how the invasion of the squidies wraps up. Bill's explosive package was probably my favorite part of this chapter, a very big boom is always fun.
Claire Danielle chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Great to see a new chapter up, I hope Ranma's brood are carrying something for her to eat. Otherwise her carnal urges might take over given how hungry she must be.

Is Usagi really heading to the site or is it her decoy? Looking forward to more.
Shannon Dee chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
Thank you for another odd but good chapter. I am beginning to feel there really are too many subplots going on in this story for any reader to keep track of.
Ranmamania chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
I know some people read only the first few words of there reviews but PLEASE read mine to the end

This story starts off as being a Piece of Crap and becomes good and captivating within two chapters and from there with the exception of a few boring paragraphs (that makes you skim them) it continuously holds your attention & slowly gets better and better with every chapter

Keep up the excellent work
Ranmazon chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Near the beging The Company says they Jusenkyo water so why didn't they use it on Mina

Mina Spring of Drowned Twins Venus & Princess Usagi
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Ranma's hair moving on it's own makes me think of Ukyo's hair in Sarge4's stories
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Wow I feel like I have read 40 chapters
Excellent job
Chaosqueen chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I would have had Usagi point out that Mamoru a.k.a Tuxboy was a hologram & that the senshi never same him as a human
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
This reminds me of another story on here

Magical girl princess attack Furiken taking Akane & Ukyo but lose their prime target Ranma to a resistance group of Magical boys l think lead by Tuxedo Mask, later they manage to capture Ranma turn him full girl who then becomes the leader

This story starts off intresting but then dive bombs to pile of crap boarderline good

But your story starts off as pile of crap and within a chapter becomes Intresting and stays Intresting...at least for what I have rad so far
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This seems like an anime version of "CTV's The Tommorow People"

The Company Ultra
Homosuperiors Sailor Senshi
Stephan Ranma
Seville chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is a pretty good story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
Interesting contrast between the Brood and the Senshi. I can't wait to see how they deal with these tentacle things that worship Nuit. I love how the Canadians moved the Jammer around our of paranoia and unknowingly messed with the cyborgs' plans.
god of all chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Jerry Unipeg chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, just what Ranma's girls need, more party crasher.
466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »