Reviews for The Return
wolf40k chapter 38 . 10/8/2016
Disappointed this isn't a new chapter and I'm already subscribed to blood depts, both great pics but I want something new.
moon so bright chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Morrison and Graham have gone to the Succubus-side, eh? Nice. I liked the hints of the ruthlessness of Serenity with her intergalactic empire, especially the comments about taking Mars. Setsuna's perspective on Usagi was pretty interesting, as well. Akumi's aiding of Ranma was good, and showed off that she is still an intelligent, useful asset to her princess.
moon so bright chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
I like Eve and how she has begun to grow as a person.
moon so bright chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
Totally love Eve, even if she freaks out the Senshi.
moon so bright chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
I liked our alternate Ranma - does she have her own story? Also, I would like to say that I appreciated how this meeting has helped the characters grow. The OMAKE was pretty funny, too.
moon so bright chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
Kasumi is being a bitch... Poor Ranma. Ami seems to be doing really swell in her new career as a Dark Mistress, having led a successful attack and training excursive against her friends, and has moved on to cozying up with demons in swanky bars surrounded by multitudes of armed men and women. The fight was excellent, and I really saw their growth when it came to combat, though I would like to see a bit more martial arts in their fighting style. I was especially impressed by what you did with Yuki and Ukyo and how they have grown as both combatants and succubi. Also, Ryoga's fight with her mentor made me give a nod of respect to you - it was very well done.
moon so bright chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
I like the twos here with evil Ami and her minions.
moon so bright chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
I really like BlackSky. She is the perfect badass!grandmother. Usagi's breakdown was interesting as well.
moon so bright chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
The make-up thing was pretty interesting as a minor power. I am glad that everyone is mostly in possession of their faculties, and able to choose for themselves their own path. I like the fact that Ranma is locked - she can't escape her duties anymore - and that she is now working for the WIC. I don't think she would have been able to provide for her family without that job.
moon so bright chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Poor Nabiki. Also, I am glad that Nariko and Ukyo are still in control of themselves.
moon so bright chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
I liked the bit with Ranma flirting with Setsuna and Usagi. The conversation with Chibi-Usa was interesting, as well, and I cannot help but approve of the company showing the Senshi the video. I do, however, not like what seems to be brewing from Alexia's corner.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
It seems that Ryoga is getting used to his new circumstances with aplomb. I really enjoyed the casual nook encounter at the bank. I find succubus Ukyou to be a pretty cool concept, as well.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
All the terminology is really fascinating, with the whole Pattern thing. I find the dichotomy between pre- and post-transition to be really interesting, especially in regards to personal preferences when it comes to associating with others. Murdock is honestly really suspicious, yet intriguing - I can't help but worry about him even if he is a charismatic bastard (everyone distrusts him personally, trusts him professionally, dislikes his personality, but they don't get rid of him).
moon so bright chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Culture shock kicks in , and Ranma meets what I suspect is her past life's incarnation.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Interesting plot twist there. Also, I see that Ranma is slowly and painfully accepting her new circumstances.
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »