Reviews for The Return
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This seems like an anime version of "CTV's The Tommorow People"

The Company Ultra
Homosuperiors Sailor Senshi
Stephan Ranma
Seville chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is a pretty good story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
Interesting contrast between the Brood and the Senshi. I can't wait to see how they deal with these tentacle things that worship Nuit. I love how the Canadians moved the Jammer around our of paranoia and unknowingly messed with the cyborgs' plans.
god of all chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Jerry Unipeg chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, just what Ranma's girls need, more party crasher.
Claire Danielle chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
Great to see a new chapter up. hmmm I wonder what Galina will have to say when Shest and Mal make it back, if they make it back.

Seems the Canadians made the right choice to move the jammer, I wonder if it delayed them enough for a counter attack. Will the portable jammers be up in time to leave Shest and Mal in the middle of a really bad situation.

I'm really looking forward to more.
Shannon Dee chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
Thank you for another excellent chapter.
Koneko Saotome chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
Oh dear, this has been amazing. I can't wait to see how this story is going to proceed! Please, keep up the good work!
Jiopaba chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Alexia as a character and a villain offends me on so many levels I can't even put words to it. She's evil. Awful. Horrible. Hideous.

Like being forced to eat a bucket of live worms served at a cool temperature in mud. She triggers the part of me which shouts "Xeno scum!" and worships the God Emperor of Mankind.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Hmmm...

Even with additional perspective on Murdock, that guy just pisses me off. Here's hoping he reads a page of the Necronomicon by accident or something.
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is like the third time I've started reading this, and it's still really really obtuse.

The names and situations occurring aren't too far off from either can tell, no huge revolutionary ideas that are just impossible to swallow. But there's just so much happening so fast. I feel like this story would be a lot easier to get into if it started earlier and didn't tell all the interesting stuff through reminiscing and flashbacks.

Also, Murdock. God damn... one chapter and still, all I can think is "Oh my god what a smug bastard I hope he gets choked to death with his own severed dick."

Just... something about that guy. Everything he does, and even his very existence as an OC who apparently exists just to shake up the setting, on both an in-story and meta-level, I can't stand that bastard. I'll be highly disappointed if Pluto doesn't break his neck at some point. He's just too smug to be allowed.
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
So, that’s three demons on the side of good... but Usagi? Honest, she has enough power to live that long without being a demon, heck her power could obliterate ranma in seconds if she wished!
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Well, this was interesting and quite informative...
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Well, Usagi becoming a demon? And Ranma will convert more girls? And this are supposed to be the good guys!
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Well, it would be fun if Ranma was "cured" and Ranma wasn't...
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »