Reviews for The Return
moon so bright chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Interesting bit of backstory, and I like all the places you drew from to form the Company.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
The dreams are interesting, as are the various confrontations. I cannot help but be bemused by Ryouga's part in the story. Also, every time I see Janet Frasier here, I can't help but think of Greylle's 'No Tendo' story with all the Janet-senshi jokes.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Ranma is not coping well anymore.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
I found how she fought to be rather interesting in comparison to his usual style. Also, the Senshi's perspective was equally interesting. Who, I must wonder, is Rod? All I'm getting is FF7 flashbacks...
moon so bright chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Interesting first meeting between Ranma and the Senshi. The lesbian daydreams were amusing. Nice interactions between Kasumi and Ranma, too.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
I like Setsuna's speech to the senshi on their new co-worker. I also appreciate how straightforward the Company is being in regards to Ranma's situation.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This is a really cool story concept - completely different from anything of the same crossover genre that I have seen before.
Voldein chapter 37 . 8/7/2016
To start with, this fic's title and synopsis never grabbed me. I started it bc I liked other fics by This author, and thought "what the hey, why not"... This, even incomplete, is now one of my faves. I don't mean in the sense of "let me favorite this so I can find it later", but REALLY a favorite. With the long gap since the last chapter, I realise this has probably gone the way of Contrast Match (in that it'll probably never be completed). However, if this author ever decides to continue it, I'll be waiting! I think one of my fave parts is that Ranma's not only a senshi or a demon, but BOTH! AND that Ranma's got Mamoru's earth-connection and is developing a relationship with Usagi! Hoping that Chibi-Usa's somehow Ranma Usagi's demon-child, loved the Changing-Chibi plot twist in a Harry Potter Usagi story called "The Girl who Loved", and in a Ranma Usagi story called "Fist of the Moon". Kinda don't like Mamoron at all, tbh...
Guest chapter 37 . 5/18/2016
Bam with the twist.
Did WIC notice Kiri suddenly dissapearing?

Thank you for writing this.
May every reader you entice add a day extra to your life.
shalina chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
A few questions about your summary (The Brood Mother responds to the Cultist and Cybernetic Assassin's attack, an attack that's rapidly deteriorating into a Beachhead Scenario, and now Ranma, the Senshi and others catch their breath in the aftermath...): Who is the Brood Mother, the Cultist or the Cybernetic Assassin? What attack and how did the group (Ranma, Senshi and abovementioned others) meet and join up? What, besides fighting the good fight, is the content of your story?

A tip about summarys from a reader and amateur reviewer: You should write as if you had to recommend it to a stranger and they ask for a brief description.

If you write a story summary its about the whole story and not just the last chapter. It is supposed to inform the casual reader what your story is about, to catch their attention . I see a summary that is just about the most recent chapter or offers almost no clues as to the content, I have no idea what the rest of the story contains. Having to open the story in hope of a relevant description is often tiresome and most times causes me personally to ignore the story. When I then check in the first chapter and find no helpful summary, I'd need to be in a really good or curious mood to continue.

Weather you consider my advise, is basically up to you. It is also quite possible that I am wrong (it is my personal opinion, not proven fact), in that case I'll apologize in advance.

I also apologize if I came across as offensive, rude or arrogant, it was not my intention.

Shalina
bearstorm chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
3/4 of the chapter is italic here, as well. Is this intentional?
bearstorm chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Formatting problem? It's mostly italic here.
Goeno chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I already don't care for this. I hope Mamoru comes back, just to break Murdock's nose.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
He he this was cute. I stopped reading this 1 ch ago and happened upon Strained Harmony so it worked out well after reading this chapter to know who and what was going on with back story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 37 . 2/21/2015
Very nice wrap up to the Squidie invasion. I hope that some of the next otherworldly invaders are digestable by Ranma, her inability to get nourishment from the Squids was a nice touch. I love Ranma's Demon Senshi form, especially since it seems more like a mecha battle suit at some points.

I do hope the Dark Mercury plot gets resolved soon, there are enough enemies already that having her running around making things even more confusing is a pain.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »