Reviews for The Return
Darkepyon chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
good chapter
pong chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
love your storys keep updating
John Tannius chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
I can't remember if I've posted a review for this story before but I thought I'd just let you know how much I've been enjoying reading it. I check the lost library at least once a week hoping to see a new chapter. (I realize it takes longer than that to write the things.) Anyway, I would vote this as the most original Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover ever. And in a genre where almost everything has already been written, this is a refreshing change of pace. I look forward to the next part.
leeyiankun chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Ah, another chapter of The Return.

I was suspicious that you were going to turn Ryoga into a brood, But I wasn't expecting Ukyou as well. Now Usagi really have something to worry about. The Brood population is increasing steadily, So her nightmare could come true after all,huh?

Can't wait for the next installment.
Anonamous Coward chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
One slight correction very early on in the chapter, As far as i recall Venus does not have a sword. Uranus does. Venus has the "Love Me Chain" but i doubt the links are sharpened...

Great chapter. Excelent.
Law-kun chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Wow! I loved this chapter, i've been waiting so long for it to arive that i had almost lost hope.

So it looks like the brood has risen from two to three, wonder what the relationship between Ranma and Ukyo will be like now? And Ryoga...sorry, Auroa is still a maniac, good. I wonder if she can still be a challange to Ranma, after all the only reason he did so well in their last fight was his holy grenades. He may have that wierd green aura, but that didnt seem so effective this time.

Keep writing this story, it is one of the very good ones and it would be a crime not to update it rapidely.
law-kun chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
when are you going to update this? It's a great story, and i'm having withdrawal symptoms! if you dont update soon then there is a chance that i'll go cold turkey!
gourry-gabriev610 chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
This is a pretty good story. keep up the good work.
Ace A chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
Quite an action packed chapter.

Is it wrong to find a scene where a succubus shreds and dispenses the segments of a malevloent, preternatural monster's raw heart to her demonic brood children startlingly sweet? *o*

I like how Ukyo remains faithful to Ryoga despite her disillusionment with the Assembly's ideals.

Akane seems to be growing into her cantankerous self again. Oi. Heh.

Ranma singing 'you are my sunshine'... oh, the delicious irony!

Very well written, pacy chapter. I definitely look forward to the next installment, and eagerly anticipating some more *ahem* clarification on Ami and Janet's, er... association. _
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
Damn this is complicated.

Great chapter.
Aku-dono chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
This is still very wow.

Possibly the only fic where I ever cheer Kuno and Akane on together. Well, Kinda Kuno.

Keep it up!

~Akuma-sama, the demon lord
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
Yay, you updated. This is a good story, and I want to see more. I'm also eagerly waiting for the next chapter of Generation Lost, and Ranko's Makeover. These are some of my favorite fics, the only downside is how long it takes between chapters.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
I've found that this is becoming a quite detailed story. I do wonder how things will progress between Ranma and Kasaumi, as in this story, it may well be that the two of them could end up together. Hope the next part comes out soon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 8/25/2004
"Well Nabiki, you haven't had much experience with demons and other non-humans. Surprisingly they don't exactly match the description that's in your Monstrous Manual."

*snicker* I loved that bit. Too many authors

just take other sources as 'truth' and never

bother to modify them for their stories.

Great chapter. Loved the ending.
Maximara chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
I reconized Ryoga's behavior; just what the world didn't need - another Paladin Anderson (Hellsing) want-a-be.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »