Reviews for The Return
Fenarinarsas chapter 33 . 12/30/2012
Such a beautiful, delightful and fascinating story full of righteous anger, horrific despair and everlasting hope. The author fits the crossover universes very well together and the plots and twists kept me reading nonstop. This is a story that I will gladly read again in the future.

Thank you so much for the long hours you have dedicated into the creation of this highly entertaining tale
Inara Seraph chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I really like this fic. It goes in a weird direction and feels more like the characters were borrowed to form your own story but I like the world you've created.
Rickmer chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Very interesting story, I'll be waiting to see how this turns out :)

Thank you for sharing.
Claire Danielle chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
Great story looking forward to seeing what will happen next, thanks for sharing
Pryde Kitty chapter 33 . 6/25/2012
I have waited quite awhile for this, however as per usual you pull out quite the lovely chapter! It could have used some more action, but it was still most enjoyable. I am curious to see where you will be going next in the plot, with the cultist guy, and now Nodoka going off to talk to Ranma's Demon Mother BlackSky. I hope we see more development of these new plot side stories soon! 3

Keep up the great work and I hope to see a new chapter in the near future! 3 3
skywiseskychan chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
While it was a bit rough coming into this chapter as we did, off of the training, yet talking about it the rest smoothed out and worked quite nicely. You might consider changing the most recent chapter break, but other than that I quite enjoyed this one as I feel it had a lot of nice development of characters within it.
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 6/8/2012
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 6/8/2012
Good work with this update. This really is an excellent story. Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 31 . 6/8/2012
Very sorry about my delay of reviewing. I will read the next two chapters and review them a lot sooner than I did with this one. Rest-assured I do read your stories. I just don't always have time to review them right away! Good work so far!
donald7777 chapter 33 . 6/6/2012
wow another epicly long chapter, school. Your chapter length is longer the some of the fanfiction story's I have read.

I re-read the previous chapter to get back into the flow. The story once again is picking up and creating questions in the mind of the readers.

It is kind of scary how everything is fitting together. The story is structured so if you have lived in Canada you could be lead to believe this story is true.

keep up the great work.
CrypticMirror chapter 33 . 6/4/2012
A much improved chapter this. A return to the plot and the world created for this fic, and descriptive sequences that are far clearer and linear. I like it, and am left wanting to know what happens next. Excellent work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 33 . 6/3/2012
So many new characters in this chapter, I can't keep all of them straight. I did love Sailor Earth "growing " fortifications for her allies. I can't wait to see what happens when Ranma faces off against the cultist.
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
There's stories that make Ranma being a girl in school fun and amusing. Then there's stories like yours that make it seem like a sick pedophile is kicking a lil 8 year old in the nuts for shits and giggles. Ranma is basically a little bitch that rolls over for everything that comes his way. Doesn't stand up for himself and let's everyone walk over him. Nothing fun in that.
trahloc chapter 32 . 5/3/2012
Thanks for the story, it really made the time fly for me. I look forward to future chapters.
Gosh Darn It chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Oh the mindrapes. I question my sanity for enjoying it.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »