Reviews for The Return
Rickmer chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Very interesting story, I'll be waiting to see how this turns out :)

Thank you for sharing.
Claire Danielle chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
Great story looking forward to seeing what will happen next, thanks for sharing
Pryde Kitty chapter 33 . 6/25/2012
I have waited quite awhile for this, however as per usual you pull out quite the lovely chapter! It could have used some more action, but it was still most enjoyable. I am curious to see where you will be going next in the plot, with the cultist guy, and now Nodoka going off to talk to Ranma's Demon Mother BlackSky. I hope we see more development of these new plot side stories soon! 3

Keep up the great work and I hope to see a new chapter in the near future! 3 3
skywiseskychan chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
While it was a bit rough coming into this chapter as we did, off of the training, yet talking about it the rest smoothed out and worked quite nicely. You might consider changing the most recent chapter break, but other than that I quite enjoyed this one as I feel it had a lot of nice development of characters within it.
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 6/8/2012
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 6/8/2012
Good work with this update. This really is an excellent story. Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 31 . 6/8/2012
Very sorry about my delay of reviewing. I will read the next two chapters and review them a lot sooner than I did with this one. Rest-assured I do read your stories. I just don't always have time to review them right away! Good work so far!
donald7777 chapter 33 . 6/6/2012
wow another epicly long chapter, school. Your chapter length is longer the some of the fanfiction story's I have read.

I re-read the previous chapter to get back into the flow. The story once again is picking up and creating questions in the mind of the readers.

It is kind of scary how everything is fitting together. The story is structured so if you have lived in Canada you could be lead to believe this story is true.

keep up the great work.
CrypticMirror chapter 33 . 6/4/2012
A much improved chapter this. A return to the plot and the world created for this fic, and descriptive sequences that are far clearer and linear. I like it, and am left wanting to know what happens next. Excellent work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 33 . 6/3/2012
So many new characters in this chapter, I can't keep all of them straight. I did love Sailor Earth "growing " fortifications for her allies. I can't wait to see what happens when Ranma faces off against the cultist.
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
There's stories that make Ranma being a girl in school fun and amusing. Then there's stories like yours that make it seem like a sick pedophile is kicking a lil 8 year old in the nuts for shits and giggles. Ranma is basically a little bitch that rolls over for everything that comes his way. Doesn't stand up for himself and let's everyone walk over him. Nothing fun in that.
trahloc chapter 32 . 5/3/2012
Thanks for the story, it really made the time fly for me. I look forward to future chapters.
Gosh Darn It chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Oh the mindrapes. I question my sanity for enjoying it.
Grosstoad chapter 31 . 4/29/2012
PS: Think you might need to cut down the fashion descriptions.

While there might be fashion changes involved in Sailor Senshi upgrades, I think talking it in detail to the color of each ribbon on each ponytail or the lining of the skirt is a bit too overzealous, considering the last few chapters Ranma and Usagi were having a couple of upgrades. The last succubus upgrade (matronly brood queen) was almost the same, I think.

Might need to watch out for those.
Grosstoad chapter 32 . 4/27/2012
A new reader here.

The premise is certainly interesting, though the change of genre from Romantic/Action Comedy and Chicklit Heroines to Thriller is a bit confusing at first, it become a major selling point to the story itself after I plowed on over a few chapters.

At some point, I realized that this Ranma and the Senshi are too far changed in personality, which was when the Horror genre started to become more explicit. No, not talking about the violent succubi (succubae?) habits, but about the inclusion of the Old Ones and all that.

In those Horror genre, victory is just a grace period, defeat is only delayed, madness is inevitable. Of course, I wouldn't know where the story would angle considering the Senshi and Ranma's original genres and if they would pop back in.

All in all, the drama is believable, the action is heart-pounding, the horror long to set in and hard to pull away from, and the intrigue... Intriguing.

Keep on writing.