Reviews for The Return
nekopryde chapter 36 . 2/13/2015
Another excellent chapter as per always!

Though I am curious as to the purpose of the Magical Grill holds P

Also loving Ranma's fight to!

Very curious to see what Pluto is up to, and where the story will go from here! 3
steamrick chapter 36 . 2/4/2015
Hey-ho :)
It's been a while. Good to see an update.

Btw, can we expect to see another chapter of "And if that don't work" anytime soon or is it on Hiatus for now?
CrypticMirror chapter 36 . 2/4/2015
An update is always welcome, thank you, but have you considered a brief recap at the top of each chapter? A "previously on" is always helpful when it is such a big fic with so much gone before. That's a minor thing, but thank you again for a great story.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 36 . 2/3/2015
Great fight, nice to see Ranma pushing herself farther them before.
slaaneshgod chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
Thank you very much for writing this story it has been so enjoyable to read over and over again and I look forward to every new installment with great anticipation. I do miss some of the familial and friend interactions lately but it is action time a after all. I hope to see so much more with the families and history and the interaction between the brood and silvers and other broods. Soo very much to love. Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
It's occurred to me that Nabiki would be WAY too good at being a demon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Why would I read a fic when I have no clue wtf is going on when I try reading it? The summary is vague. I read a page or two down in the first chapter and had no idea what was going on. Sorry, but either put up a better summary or a more coherent start. I bailed without even making it halfway into the first chapter.
Chaosqueen chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
Would love to see a future chapter (Interlude) where your Ranma-Succubus meets the Ranma-Succubus of One Half a Wing and a Prayer/OHaW&aP:Fly me to the Moon
Guest chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
Why do Ranma & family have hooves all pictures of succubuses I have seen don't have them they have normal feet
Guest chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
When Puu asked what Minako was telling Usagi she should have said that she was telling her to bed a certain redhead
Crensler chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Okay, wtf? Suddenly Ami is "evil" and all this convoluted bs starts rolling out the gates. This isn't interesting, it's just confusing. If that's what you're going for, fine, great, you nailed it. I really hope this starts making some damn sense real fast.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Made it to interlude 3 but got lost trying to keep up with the myriad of characters and the disappearing and reappearing sub plots. The senshi bashing is expected in a story that exalts the virtues of military organisation but it gets repetitive. Still there are things when kept me reading this long. I like Ranma and her family, your demon cosmology, how you structure the WIC. So maybe I will come back and muscle through, but the story has gotten more and more cluttered as it has gotten longer.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 35 . 12/10/2013
Ranma's new upgrade is pretty awesome, I can't wait to see how the invasion of the squidies wraps up. Bill's explosive package was probably my favorite part of this chapter, a very big boom is always fun.
Claire Danielle chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Great to see a new chapter up, I hope Ranma's brood are carrying something for her to eat. Otherwise her carnal urges might take over given how hungry she must be.

Is Usagi really heading to the site or is it her decoy? Looking forward to more.
Shannon Dee chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
Thank you for another odd but good chapter. I am beginning to feel there really are too many subplots going on in this story for any reader to keep track of.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »