Reviews for Revenge
theswallowsclub chapter 2 . 11/18
are you updating this story, it is so unique?
Dracominor chapter 2 . 10/16
This is a fantastic, intriguing story. Please return to it!
liveoninmemory chapter 2 . 9/22
Please continue writing this story, I hope you have not abandoned it, I am very intrigued and would love to read more.
theswallowsclub chapter 1 . 6/27
wow, this is such a unique story that you have intrigued me and I can only desperately hope you come back to this, as like so many others we can't wait to see where this goes. thank you for sharing:)
vjbentley chapter 2 . 6/5
I just read over your two wonderful chapters for the third time. You are a great writer! Please come back to this story!
Just wondering if you would be considering taking this story back up?
slayerjules chapter 2 . 3/7
so sad you didn't finish this...:(
jfairlee chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
More please! I enjoy your stories very much.
Pipsicle00 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Pleeeeease continue with this!
RowenaRuth chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Please please please continue this story. I'm truly enjoying the mystery as well as the developing relationship between Darcy and Elizabeth. Most anxious to read more!
mbschn chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Please keep writing this story
LoveGoodBooks chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Hi! I just wanted to remind you of this awesome story you have written! It has totally fired my imagination and I just love the to mysteries in history and regency developing side by side? Thanks so much for a great read n keep writing! It's truly a great joy. :)
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
I know it's been a very long time, but is there any way to finish this? All your stories are delightful and highly entertaining. I have some idea of where this is going but I would still love to read your ideas nontheless
Windchimed chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I like how you're reusing some of the characters from your "Redemption" story. That makes it easier to learn the cast for this story.
Windchimed chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is already off to an interesting start!