Reviews for Murderer's Maze
Beautiful. I know this is far from finished and I usually don't read wip but do I regret reading this? No! I regret not reading this earlier. You have so carefully crafted something so honest and poetic, the horror , the love. Even after you describe Tom's murders, I'm hopeful that Hermione and him end up together.

You have a great work of literature here; special and dark and wonderful.
Kalypteina chapter 15 . 6/2
So glad to see this had been updated - so dark but can’t wait to see where this goes. Will gladly by the novel when it’s out - you’ve got a lovely style and I enjoy reading it very much. Can’t wait to see how Hermione and Tom’s relationship evolves - will she guess who he truly is?
Klafeunf chapter 15 . 5/30
Thank you for that amazing story! One can feel the time, thoughts and heart you put into it. All your characters - and not just the protagonists- each are developed beautifully and that is something, that I find missing in some stories. It is especially important in a crime novel, because otherwise it would become boring soon. I'll definitely buy your book and I think it's completely deserved to want to publish such an awesome piece! Keep up the good work and take care!
Lecha Dodi chapter 15 . 5/20
Such a cliff hanger!
bukspiks chapter 15 . 5/9
No no no no no this fanfic REALLY makes me hold my breath. Pls update soon... oh no.. not a major character death pls huhuhuhuhuhuh and pls hermione pls don't be so stupid nd regret that u didn't listen to draco in the end pleasee
AndromedaAtomica chapter 15 . 5/6
This story is fabulously written. I appreciate your attention to detail and the references to legitimate behavioral analysis research. Your comparison between Cleckley and Hare's takes on psychopathy was particularly interesting. The way you write Tom is wonderfully human and yet 'off' in just the right way. Please do keep the updates coming! I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.
MissFortune12 chapter 15 . 4/22
The story is haunting and beautiful at the same type. So mysterious! I love the characterisation and your descriptions are wonderful. Please don't discontinue this. This is a masterpiece imo. Very unique and original :D
PS I'm a Tomione shipper but I don't know if it'll work out in this story.
Life-of-Pie18 chapter 15 . 4/17
This is one of the best murder mystery I've read so far. You're a brilliant writer. Hopefully I'll come across any of your work (once its been published).
Mika chapter 15 . 4/14
This is by far the best psychological thriller fic I've ever read! I can't wait for you to finish part 1 and publish your book!
I'm in here chapter 15 . 4/13
Your fic is absolutely fascinating and I'm just curious with that happened to Ron. It's to early for it to be Lord Voldemort, so I'm hoping nothing too serious has injured him. I'm looking extremely forward to your next update :)
lilacaliens chapter 15 . 4/12
Couldn’t put my phone down for even a sceond! What a brilliant and original story, i love it. Thank you for sharing this, I hope you’ll update soon
Wow. This whole fic feels like a best selling murder romance novel.
SPECKto Patronum chapter 15 . 3/28
This is INCREDIBLE! But is it a Dramione or Tomione?
The tension, the precise words, the nearing murder, everything is so perfect and dark. I loved the cliffhanger !
shatakshee dhoundiyal chapter 15 . 3/14
Pls update it it wow really I was holding my breath the whole time it's awesome so please update it