Reviews for The Fallout Plan
Kim chapter 1 . 5/5
Please add two more chapters
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Really good story, too bad it's not on your profile
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was fantastic, Eddie Bell! Hope you plan on continuing it!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Loved this! So heartbreaking, but I'm so glad they got their happy ending! Hope there's more to come!
Cherry Lola chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loved your story! Would like to read more! Also, don't listen to your "guest" reviewer. Apparently, they're disliked your story so much that they reviewed various times with the same thing. *sigh* That's the trouble with anon-reviews, but, oh, well. Hope you keep on rocking.
kr2009 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I really enjoyed this! This was unlike anything I’ve read before, and I’m so glad everything worked out with Bella and Edward and everyone in the end. Such a sweet ending, too! Thanks for writing and good luck! :)
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Cute!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is the best JPOV I've ever read. Love it and hope it continues after the contest. I didn't even mind that there wasn't a lot of Bella and Edward action. It was just such a sweet story with tender emotion.
juicytreat2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great story!
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Great story. Would love to read about the day Nathalie was born.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Confused on the timing of this. Sounds like there's a possibility that Edward could be the father. It's a little strange to have this in Jacob's POV especially the lemon. Very little docward for a docward contest too.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Awesome
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow that's a complicated mix of people raising a child. I wonder how much involvement they all have at parent teacher events.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it from Jake's pov.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I don't know, I think she may have given in too easily, she could have made him suffer a little bit more, but I suppose with Jacob and Rose on the case, he suffered quite a bit. lol.
I would love to hear more, esp how they are making work between them all.