Reviews for The Warlock's Quickening
Redsparrow12 chapter 36 . 2/15
Oh my GODNESS i am so thrilled to have found this! Everything about this makes me happy- its so creative and different but fits FANTASTICALLY and has an amazingly fantastical storytelling vibe to it. Lovely job, this ends up being so SO hopeful for the future and I and a little nervous but very excited for the journey ahead!

Once again my favorite part is that Merlin's not quite so ALONE here- you've fleshed out the magical community wonderfully and he has all kinds of support, and is supporting others in turn.

Thank you so much for writting, take care!
Redsparrow12 chapter 22 . 2/13
"Fight cautiously, fight smart, but fight the prejudice, or it would never ever go away."

IM SO PROUD OF MERLIN RIGH NOW I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH IT!
Redsparrow12 chapter 13 . 2/9
Wow, Arthur showing gratitude WITHOUT dying? You know its not the BBC

Not gonna lie that simple "thank you" made me tear up. The small beginings of something great.

I'm been absolutely charmed by this story so far. You've given life to Merlin's world in such a way that I can't help but want to play around in it. It feels warm.
Merlin is dealing with some very complicated and heavy stuff, I love how you describe his thought process and his choices, while also keeping a great balance of light a.d dark moments, along with some FANTASTIC humor.
Wonderful job so far and I love the alternate titles each chapter!
I normally only review at the end of a story but I couldn’t wait.
I absolutely love this story. You have fixed what has caused me so much stress and I can’t thank you enough. I can’t wait to see where it goes!
fightboredom chapter 32 . 1/17
The description seems to keep switching from a regular bow and arrow to a crossbow though you still say arrow even though I'm pretty sure crossbows arrows are called bolts.
the real narnia chapter 17 . 11/23/2020
thought you were going to go with Ambrosius but I like the incorporation of Caledonensis! I haven't seen that before! the way you've added in the myths is amazing (I hope Vortigern shows up at one point)
yeah, even though, in the show, they say that mortals can't see Avalon, Elyans funeral is at the lake? talk about a continuity error
ElsaDarling17 chapter 11 . 11/20/2020
Those little alternative titles are making my day.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2020
Should probably be "LOSE" instead of "FIRE". They are shooting arrows and shouldn't even kkow about firing guns. Small nitpick...
PurpleEmrald chapter 26 . 7/24/2020
From the little I know (thank you national geographic) the typically kill all the Cubs and drive out or kill the males? the mate with the females
PurpleEmrald chapter 14 . 7/24/2020
Your alternative titles are like Percy Jackson titles. I love them
BurnedMiw chapter 7 . 7/12/2020
Lancelot is staying... Cool!:)
BurnedMiw chapter 6 . 7/12/2020
Lancelot is nice... Hopefully you won't kill him like in cannon
BurnedMiw chapter 5 . 7/12/2020