Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elven Court
Angel SilverWinter chapter 2 . 2/10
Great story
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Bouncing between the two points of view is a bit confusing. What happened to Severus and it's kinda funny that no one with Albus asked about the Dursleys. Why did they take Harry from the earth really to the Elven just to turn around and put him with another wizarding family. I don't see Albus going along with the elves, this should be interesting.
PurplePythonShoes chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Good story...update soon? )
Outofthisworldgal chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Well that is just stupid its all Dumbledores fault. Harry cannot live with his own kind cause he doesn't pay attention to anyone else but himself. I bet James and Lily's wills said all of this but since Dumbledore did what he wanted he has contaminated poor Harry. (If I read and understood that right)
Is the soulbonded Voldemort?
geetac chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like the chapters
god of all chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Norbee chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Yeah! Some action for starter :) *insert whoop here* hope you update soon, i liked it
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Yes Albus is left in the dust hopefully Saeval is not hurt. James Harrison, reversal of Harry names interesting. Wait Harry is the King and Saeval is the Prince...wow weird.
Marielle Nolasco chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
the plot is good, but you might want to develop your characters a bit more, and add a little more of a back story.
but, the writing is better than most of the amateur fic stories that i've read so far.
keep it up! i'll be waiting on updates! :)
god of all chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oooo interesting start already some action. Harry maybe a little to trusting but I guess it depends on how much abuses he has suffered in his 7 years with the Dursleys.
This is pissing me off and I bet I will feel stupid after I figure it out or you tell me but I can't for the life of me figure out who Fred is paired with FW is Fred but TD who is that. I'm sure when/if you tell me I will be kicking myself. :P
Ok I waited for a few minute thinking about this is it Tracy Davis :P