Reviews for Dreams and Fantasies
bannerday chapter 28 . 8/24
Very touching and unexpected ending. That was perfect!
bannerday chapter 27 . 8/24
"Your body is like a luxury car; built for comfort, not speed. You are the female equivalent of a Rolls Royce or a Bentley; a creation of beautifully curved lines with magnificent upholstery."
Just delightful! I loved this more personal peek at Emmett!
Thanks again,
bannerday chapter 22 . 8/24
Loved, loved, loved Edward's mad dash across the globe to get to his girl! Loved the soliloquy, the yellow rose, the make-out session out back, and Freddy Mercury.
Thanks again for the time and effort spent writing!
bannerday chapter 2 . 8/21
Love the twist on Alice! Definitely unexpected but with obvious potential.
boopgirl chapter 28 . 7/6
Loved it!
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/30
Yay, I've been looking for a story like this...
This was a lovely ending to the story. I enjoy your writing style. This is the second of your stories that I have read, and I am looking forward to starting the next one.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 6/4
Go Bella!
Cullenosopy chapter 28 . 5/14
Well...I didn't comment on each chapter due to laziness disease. I may very well be the laziest and most procrastinating person to have ever lived. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it. I will be reading CSI Seattle next. I will comment at the end just as I have done here and at the end of Counsellor. Sorry.

You write very close to "American" for a Brit! I don't mind learning different slang and terms. Some are hilarious!

I enjoyed this story very much, and am going to start on CSI right away.

Thank you!
Camilla10 chapter 28 . 5/13
Is revenge really satisfying? I don't thinks so, it demeans you.
Camilla10 chapter 15 . 5/13
I am so glad that yoy don't play heavily with misunderstandings. Edward had it right that the jerk was no longer her fiancee.
Camilla10 chapter 14 . 5/12
This was mean! Going to bed now, will continue tomorrow.
Camilla10 chapter 13 . 5/12
God, you know your London well! I wonder if I could write a similar scene in Rome's streets.
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 5/12
It was fun, a cliche stuffed dream.
dpennell007 chapter 28 . 5/12
Thank you for sharing your excellent story! I've enjoyed the journey of watching Edward discover, and really SEE people he didn't realize existed outside of his immediate circle.

Your funny, delightful side characters were the cherry on top. Well done!
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »