Reviews for Dreams and Fantasies
helenemc chapter 28 . 7/14
Wonderful story! I loved Edward and Leon acknowledging what they meant to each other on New Year's Eve. Thank you for sharing your talent.
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 6/22
Perfect ending, loved it.
robertsbella2 chapter 22 . 6/19
Awww, beautiful and nael biting chapter. Loved Edwards speech.
NoWayWithWords chapter 28 . 5/12
Loved, loved, LOVED this story! The ending was PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I’m on to read your next fic!
NoWayWithWords chapter 22 . 5/12
So as I was reading the scene of their reunion with Edward reciting the lines from The Taming of the Shrew, I was jumping up and down and trying not to make enough racket to frighten my husband downstairs! :)
NoWayWithWords chapter 15 . 5/12
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! It WASN’T a dream! Poor Edward x 2! And good for Bella to tell the hotel staff to shut David Baxter down, and even better for their treatment of Edward! I hope the Edward who has been brought into the light is the one he chided to be moving forward...
NoWayWithWords chapter 14 . 5/12
Oh, poor Edward! I was afraid that it had only been a dream, but my heart was breaking for him at the end.
NoWayWithWords chapter 4 . 5/11
Oh my God, I’m laughing so hard I’m crying at Edward’s commentary while he is “experiencing” Tanya’s unwanted attention! I’m serious; my sides hurt! ;)
harperpitt chapter 17 . 3/25
Hmm, why did Angela call her Katharina?
Also, she‘s so obsessed with her career, she‘d never get this drunk before an opening night.
harperpitt chapter 16 . 3/25
Another great chapter; thank you for sharing!
harperpitt chapter 15 . 3/25
Oh no! Can‘t wait to see where this is going!
harperpitt chapter 11 . 3/25
Loved the excursion to the National! (Even though the RSC does not perform there in reality.)
harperpitt chapter 6 . 3/25
Love it so far, and I can't wait to see where this is going with his dreams!
KiwiJule chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
Why the flip does this not have more reviews!? This story is freaking amazing!
KiwiJule chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
FML I think I'm Jessica! Mills and Boon - check, Harry Potter - check! The only difference would be instead of killing Draco I'd have them both ;)
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »