Reviews for Dreams and Fantasies
Cullenosopy chapter 28 . 5/14
Well...I didn't comment on each chapter due to laziness disease. I may very well be the laziest and most procrastinating person to have ever lived. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it. I will be reading CSI Seattle next. I will comment at the end just as I have done here and at the end of Counsellor. Sorry.

You write very close to "American" for a Brit! I don't mind learning different slang and terms. Some are hilarious!

I enjoyed this story very much, and am going to start on CSI right away.

Thank you!
Camilla10 chapter 28 . 5/13
Is revenge really satisfying? I don't thinks so, it demeans you.
Camilla10 chapter 15 . 5/13
I am so glad that yoy don't play heavily with misunderstandings. Edward had it right that the jerk was no longer her fiancee.
Camilla10 chapter 14 . 5/12
This was mean! Going to bed now, will continue tomorrow.
Camilla10 chapter 13 . 5/12
God, you know your London well! I wonder if I could write a similar scene in Rome's streets.
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 5/12
It was fun, a cliche stuffed dream.
dpennell007 chapter 28 . 5/12
Thank you for sharing your excellent story! I've enjoyed the journey of watching Edward discover, and really SEE people he didn't realize existed outside of his immediate circle.

Your funny, delightful side characters were the cherry on top. Well done!
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 5/12
After reading your interview on ADF I am giving it a try. But it is difficult to accept an asshole Edward, who doesn't even read books. We will see.
Intsu chapter 28 . 5/10
Thank you for a most entertaining story. I am saddened to read that there will not be a sequel. The future for Edward and Bella is still such an open book. Marriage, familial ties, children, career choices - the list goes on. I would love to read your take on all the possibilities. Please reconsider.
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 5/7
OK I think maybe Jasper is in on the Alice thing with Edward dreams or maybe Alice know how bad Edward treats Jasper.
Love a weird Alice makes her fun to read!
twicrazreader chapter 4 . 5/6
I hope this is an Alice induces nightmare!
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 5/6
Joan
I loved the show!
I think Edward will seek out Alice's help which would be cool
Bella and Edward tension is showing well!
Loving this!
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 5/5
Alice is a witch...hmmm well this will be different.
Glad u put them on the GrahamNorton Show.
Edward gonna get schooled I sur by Bella.
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 5/4
Joan
I found your fic at TwifanctionRec!
First chapter is intriguing!
Nannyjojo chapter 28 . 5/4
Wow.
Loved it.
I did shed a tear or two when Edward and Leon were having their moment on the steps.
Looks like they are all getting a HEA, just like they all deserved.
Well apart from Esme and Carlisle, but they are getting what the deserve. haha.
I was so hooked on this from start to finish.
Glad that more scars were able to be healed for all, but esp Leon and Edward.
I have to say that Leon does stand out in this fic. There is just something about him, and I love him, almost as much as Edward, with Carlo coming in a close third.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »