Reviews for Dreams and Fantasies
Michaelmas54 chapter 15 . 7/28
Apologies that this chapter 'disappeared' for a few days. I'm at a loss how this happened but it has now returned. I hope this hasn't spoiled the story for you. Best wishes, Joan x
Jay chapter 15 . 7/9
For some reason I can't read chapter 15 wah

I have been loving your story so much. Also love the London setting. It makes me want to visit London again
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 3 . 4/7
This has the potential to be a great story. But I just can't stand this Bella. She's a hypocritical bitch... Sorry. She's judging him on the fact that he doesn't believe in witchess, I mean good grief is he not allowed to have an opinion. All he did was be honest and she reacted so out of line in my opinion. And why the fuck did she kick him? I don't believe that it is okay for women to hit/kick men when they feel like it just cause they're angry. If a man did that he'd be arrested for assault. Hate the double standard.
Luvnrob chapter 28 . 1/31
A wonderful ending to a perfect story!
I am so glad I found you I love your writing.
I can't decide which story I like the most :)
Do you have anything new in the works? I hope so!
Luvnrob chapter 12 . 1/17
Poor Edward I hope Bella isn't to hard on him . Edward is growing up and cares about Bella's feelings instead of his own :)
Maybe the pictures will help get David off her back!
On to the next chapter :)
Luvnrob chapter 5 . 1/10
I think Alice put a spell on Edward ?
George's Mom is perfectly normal doesn't everyone have pictures of Rob on there IPad and phone? I don't have a cushion but I wish I did!
Luvnrob chapter 2 . 1/8
:) love it!
Luvnrob chapter 1 . 1/7
Off to a bad start for Edward I hope he turns out to be a nice guy
I always enjoy your stories looking forward to what comes next.
PS I am so jealous you got to be near Rob I will probably never get the opportunity
Denninelli chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Great story. I have thoroughly e joyed reading it. Tthank you
bannerday chapter 28 . 8/24/2015
Very touching and unexpected ending. That was perfect!
bannerday chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
"Your body is like a luxury car; built for comfort, not speed. You are the female equivalent of a Rolls Royce or a Bentley; a creation of beautifully curved lines with magnificent upholstery."
Just delightful! I loved this more personal peek at Emmett!
Thanks again,
bannerday chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Loved, loved, loved Edward's mad dash across the globe to get to his girl! Loved the soliloquy, the yellow rose, the make-out session out back, and Freddy Mercury.
Thanks again for the time and effort spent writing!
bannerday chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Love the twist on Alice! Definitely unexpected but with obvious potential.
boopgirl chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
Loved it!
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Yay, I've been looking for a story like this...
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »