Reviews for Blood & Vengeance
bobel1990 chapter 11 . 6/14
Story "ended" on a High and was overall a good one .
reader977070 chapter 11 . 6/1
please update
narurias21 chapter 11 . 5/18
continue it please it's very good
Hector chapter 11 . 5/9
This fanfic is one of my favorites pls don't leave it
Theasiancow chapter 2 . 3/28
The fact that this relationship between Arianne is already occurring is so dumb lol. No character development or progression. She feels like an empty, vapid, fan girl of a characterjust a microphone for the author to speak through. Nothing of her actual character shows. The same could be said for Naruto.

Despite this, because of the fact this is a X-over AU it makes some sense. My early impression of this story is that it will lack any real characterization, tension, or conflict. It seems to be a power fantasy fic where an ideal version of Naruto is pasted into the ASOIAF/ GOT world for no reason
Lechuzape chapter 11 . 3/21
Come back pls...
DaftMerc39 chapter 3 . 3/19
The four girls on the list are nice choice and I like it.
DaftMerc39 chapter 11 . 3/19
All the chapters are great! please do more.
i just love this pls make more of this pls
Zaneninjacat chapter 11 . 1/31
i cannot wait for the danearys arc he said.
abanonded this he did.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 1/12
Okay, the insults he had in the melee were pretty elementary but the roast of Robar and the knight in white was amazing. A callback made to subtly set the roast up, making the witty insult seem to come from nowhere… beautiful.
Emkay chapter 10 . 1/7
Did not see that end coming
Keep up the good work
Joshua Paniagua chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
One piecefiction
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 11 . 12/22/2021
This story had been an awesome read! But sadly there are no more chapters...I really hope that you would update this soon, even if it's just for chr and new year...

I am also looking forward to the Daenerys Arc and also if I may? Will Naruto's status as a noble be revealed?I surely hope so as I cannot wait to see it happen.

Please update this soon.

Advanced happy new year and merry Christmas.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 10 . 12/22/2021
I have had a good read with this! But god's! Why oh why did you not update this anymore or any of your other stories?

Please do not tell me you have abandoned this stories! Pls do not abandon these good and awsome stories for your stories are one of the best I have read..

So please, will you update this fic? For Christmas? Or perhaps for new year? Please update this..
2,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »