Reviews for Blood & Vengeance
AlernateReality chapter 11 . 7/16
Hey this is such a wonderfully written fanfic and I hope you continue this story! Really want to see Naruto and Daenerys!
Robthekiwi121 chapter 11 . 7/12
I hope this gets updated soon, its one of the more interesting Naruto/GoT fics on the site... Don't disappoint us! Drop an update soon!
Bloody Song chapter 10 . 7/5
And would love to see all the nobles realise that Tywin has a bastard that was born in Lys.
Bloody Song chapter 11 . 7/5
I love this would love to see a reaction of the Lannisters when they find out Naruto is Tywins bastard and there brother.
Bloody Song chapter 4 . 7/4
Just AWESOME!
Bloody Song chapter 3 . 7/4
Honestly I love the idea of Arianne Martell and Naruto the rest could be great if done the right way but would love Arianne to be focused on.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 11 . 6/25
Naruto actually started sounding like successful Mordred for a moment toward the end.

Heh, I can see it now: "Blood Clarent Tywin"
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 6/25
Why did it take so long for me to update myself with this I love it please update soon.
Little Liar chapter 11 . 6/24
It could be better.
Landydou chapter 11 . 6/19
Its a very good storie hope you will continue it!
Beast the Dragon Slayer chapter 11 . 5/30
This is great I was so surprised to find out who Naruto father was, I hope you update soon this is one of your best works
wildbeast1498 chapter 11 . 5/29
I really do hope you continue this story one day! It’s amazing and I’m honestly excited to see how you have Naruto meet the mother of dragons herself! The plot twist you made is crazy and i’m already guessing who Naruto’s mother is, and if I’m right then that just makes things so much interesting! Keep up the great work!
Cambiel chapter 11 . 5/18
never tought narutoxGot could work but wow this was pretty good can't wait to see what's writen in the book and I kinda hope he kills lannister

thx for your work and can't wait for the next one
Patirince chapter 11 . 5/9
one of my favorite stories and thank you for updating and not letting the fic die please continue I'm looking forward to the next chapter .
Red Archer chapter 11 . 5/5
One of my all time favorite stories.
Keep up the good work.
I hope it gets's updated soon.
2,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »