Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Mirror of Shadow
Finish the gates of chaos story please
stardust902 chapter 3 . 1/18
Interesting story so far :) looking forward to reading the next chapter
Mordor chapter 3 . 1/17
You should do the world of Final Fantasy XV. Think about it, it is the newest installment with the fewest info of what it is or about. You can be creative with this world and make your own plot using those ff xv characters with your kh characters to fit your overarching fanfic story!
SrgntDrew chapter 3 . 1/17
Very awesome it is good to see this story again and I really like the use of Magica De Spell and the Beagle Boys! I look forward to seeing more of this story in the future. As for which world they should go to next I would say the world of Final Fantasy VII. Keep up the great work!
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Lucky enough to stumble upon this story. Hope you continue, it's good :3
Draconic chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
You keep raising my expectations. You wrote 11k more words in a week.

You, my friend, are both very creative, and very unemployed…
that was mean, and it would also be mean of me to say that you must have a lot of free time on your hands.
*gasp* I did it again!
And it's fundamentally wrong and possibly Chaotic Evil of me to say such things because I'm enjoying the byproducts of said free time! What on Tatooine is wrong with me?!
*Four hours later*
Okay, I just got back from the doctor.

Apparently I'm pathologically sarcastic…

Anyway, I like how you're filling in more plot details. Rufus WOULD talk down to Pete. And I am positively anxious and thrilled by the prospect of Reno meeting Lea. That will be difficult for you to write. My expectations for that kind of scene are very high. They ARE effectively the same character according to the developer. Just a related thought, Lea might be a bit TOO sarcastic in this chapter. I mean, he's snarky, but he was halfway to being Larxene in this chapter.

Speaking of which, I'm expecting the new Organization to show up soon, even if they aren't the primary villains of this fabulous interquel fic.

I could recognize Doctor Facilier, but you didn't give a lot of description to the others. I'm assuming you're intentionally keeping them hidden for the time being. Good idea though; Facilier's the perfect character for a Kingdom Hearts villain, what with his evil Voodoo spirits. Commanding the Heartless should be a cinch for a guy like him. But be sure that Sora saves his life; his death is not something that Sora would stand by and watch. It might be what he deserves, but Sora wouldn't just let those spirits drag him into the underworld, or (possibly) the heartless drag him into the Realm of Darkness. Not when he's so obviously terrified. It's best to do a clean capture on a guy like him. They might trap him in his deck of cards. And then toss him in the dungeons of Disney Castle. After which Maleficent will probably just break him out like she did with Pete. Who I'm getting suspicious about. You seem to be very subtly building up his motivation for joining 'those do-gooders.'

Scrooge McDuck is showing up next chapter, and though he's trying to be nonchalant about it, I'm interested in seeing how Lea responds to actually meeting the inventor of his favorite pastime.

The Epic Mickey links continue, with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I can tell you altered the premise significantly to fit with Kingdom Hearts. You did it very well.
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This is pretty good. The pacing is up to par and detailed. This is going to the alerts. Keep going. One two chapters in and this is one of the best on the kingdom hearts site that has something to do with the game! Lol! No high school story, no love triangles, no real world worries, just awesome adventures with romance mix in there.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
mmmm great chapter, amazing job
SrgntDrew chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Very nice! I really like where your going with this story so far espically expanding the worlds like having the gang go to Duckburg. I really hope to see more of this story. Hmm not entirely sure I recognize exactly anyone from Maleficents new group but that could just be bad memory on my part!

Anyways keep up the great work!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Alright, the chapter was surprisingly not that much slower than the first chapter. True, nothing of note happened, but the backstory for the Blot replaced the need for such a thing. At first I was a bit weary that eight Keyblade Wielder OCs could come back out of nowhere, but the fact that some of the hearts became objects both erases that and is very refreshing. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that that heart went on to become the Buster Sword, mostly because of the timing of Gaia.

Something that left a slight confusion was the timing for Gaia VII. This is like, post-President Shinra's death but Pre-Black Materia, correct? I do wonder how this world will fit in since, in the KH Canon, Seph's origins went from "Mama's Boy" to "Wibbly Wobbly Darkey Wimey".

That said, before I try to guess everyone in Maleficent, can I ask for a lifeline and for you to tell me if there are any other Square vilains there? To cut down on the search.

Honestly, 8 reviews in the first chapter is the furthest thing from "non-support" I ever saw. Unless everyone hops ship, which I won't do if you continue like this, you should be fine.
Toaneo07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
mmmm obvious is final fantasy 7, anyway, cool fic , and question: youre fans of aqua x terra or aqua x ventus, its a question little serious because, what pairing is appareance in this fic?
SrgntDrew chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I must say this is a very interesting story and I look forward to seeing where this story goes! can't wait for more!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Well, it's not every day that I see a fic start with 11K. Of course, I had to check it out, and found myself just what I had predicted. A fic that starts with actual thought put into it and not just an idea yet to be coalesced.

This first chapter had a bit of everything. From setting up the situation, introducing new characters, showing the status of the old ones, and most importantly, it actually managed to set up the entire plot! I especially liked Shadow Bolt. I mean, if he's not an OC, then I never heard of him, and that's good! It's a vilain I can't predict. That and he had... charisma.

Your writting is also pretty good. I noticed one or two typos, but let's face it, we all have those!

Something tells me that, yet again, Maleficent's plan is gonna blow up in her face. I mean... how many times has that happened now? 3? KH1, 2 and Coded?

In any case, this is the best first chapter I've read in a LONG time. If not the best. It's something I kinda need learn how to do. *Grumbles*

Gaia VII... hum... is it... Candyland? *Sigh* Of course it's VII's world. You couldn't have been MORE obvious if you tried! Not that I'm the biggest fan of VII, but I don't DISLIKE it and it could be worse. It could be... *room darkens* XIII. *Lightning strikes. Pun intended*

So yeah. This ALMOST landed on my fav list with just ONE chapter. That's some mighty good start! Keep it up and it'll jump in just a few more! See ya next chapter or when/if you reply to the review.
Riku7474 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hey not bad. I want more! I demand it! lol Plus anyone who is a Riku x Xion fan is a friend of mine. I'll stick to this awesome story till the end! ( forgot to put in my name lol )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014