Reviews for Humorous Nights ending on a High Note
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was a hilarious read. Out of them all, I couldn't believe Weiss would be the one to let Yang in. Lol. Nice work on this one. XD
ScytheReaper chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Good story, great grammar, Mirror Mirror (I played it for a piano recital; great song) what else could you want? Other than that shirt...
Keep Writing
ODST110 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
not bod. only two things

first, its faunus, not fauna. it comes up as a mistype, but so does boarbatusk and professor opzin. it is a name, and fauna just means the animals in a specific region.

second, guarantee is spelled wrong somewhere in the first half. i dont want to be "that guy" who points out every little thing, but that is about it, i liked it a lot.

and as i said on your last story, they should either not relate at all, or make them all chapters, just find a good title, and change the titles of each story in chapter titles. you can also update a document, so you can fix typos after you release the document, without taking it down completely
The Reviewing Watchman chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I had to create a second account, since I couldn't figure out how to respond to the forum. The comment by christopherweeblingjr was a legitimate one, and I wasn't sure if others would laugh at it like i did. I thought it was funny because I dye my hair, and I can imagine how much effort it would take to fake a hair dye for over a year long consistently, especially a red one. Ruby to me always seemed like a character who was extremely nonchalant, and her working so hard to keep that up seemed a funny to me. As for the shirt, I guess I could see how that could have gone either way, but I wanted a scene where everyone was laughing.
The Broken Watchman chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
As a reply to christopherweeblingjr, I thought it was funny because I dye my hair, and I can imagine how much effort it would take to fake a red hair dye for over a year long consistently. Ruby to me always seemed like a character who was extremely nonchalant, and her working so hard to keep that up seemed a funny to me. As for the shirt, I guess I could see how that could have gone either way, but I wanted a scene where everyone was laughing.
Christopherweeblingjr chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay, how is the fact that Ruby dyed her hair FUNNY? 'Oh, that's not her true hair color!' 'Yeah, so. There are probably fifty or so students that dye their hair.' And for the record, the shirt should have started thing ALL OVER AGAIN!
MixFalafel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Couple of things to point out:
1. Crecent Rose is the name of Ruby's scythe, it's not "a crescent rose"
2. It's faunus, not fauna. E.g, "this is a place for FAUNUS to live"