Reviews for On the Run
susieq3210 chapter 1 . 9/26
Hi was wondering if the sequel to this story, has the same names or are the names different. And what happened to Bella's family cause Edward never met them and there was nothing about them worrying that she had been kidnapped by Edward? Just wondering cause really good story and really wants to read the sequel please.
jaydacarson4 chapter 26 . 4/26/2015
Amazing book!
BridieM chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
This is an intriguing story. So well written. And after that last couple of sentences so damn frustrating. :) or should that be :( ?
Sarah Amin chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
I really really despise Bella .. EDWARD MADE HER INTO A WHORE . had it not been for his artistic pictures of her none of this would have happened , Bennucii asshole is equally at fault but Edward definitely takes the cake.
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Seriously is he schizophrenic , are they both mental.. He just backhanded her , then she goes to sleep and when she wakes up all is well !
TwiValleyD chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
So... she forgot that he just slapped the s**t out of her? Wow... I'm waiting for the Bella to have more back bone.
Rosa-Dimitri4ever chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
The story was really good. Could you please write more to it? Or maybe do a sequal to the story.
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
I have purchased it but I can not get it to my kindle. I want to read it there.. ugh I was on line when I purchased it an another book. Sigh I hate being old.
LadyC57 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Done! Loved this!
narutoheartsme chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
I love how Edward calls Bella, Cara Mia. It's so cute!
narutoheartsme chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
Awesome story! cant wait for sequel! Edward god did i want to punch him in the face at times *shakes head* but i loved him in this story especially when he said did i redeem myself. so cute! Everyone out there who is a twilight fan should read this! I LOVED IT TRUST ME! 33

I reviewed here on and on amazon and signed up for your mailing list on your website. :)

Keep writing more stories! :) :)
teenytinytwilighter chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
Your book isn't available in my country on Amazon so I cant write a review
Is there any place else where I can review your book for the sequel
is the sequel going to include mafia aspects
Sisa-b chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I'm a little disturbed that him smacking the chit out of her seemed to NOT be an issue? He's hot and a good lay, I get that. But I'd be hitting him in the head with a frying pan while he slept or throwing a pot of boiling grease on his arse first chance I had. HUGE difference between rough foreplay and physical violence. When a man goes from slapping my ass to slapping my face... shit gets real.
Aunt Siduri chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
Lmao! Thas last bit was funny, but i would have slap his head for that remark.
Aunt Siduri chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Really Edward, couldn't you havw just finished it!