Reviews for Harry Escapes the Crapilogue
angelscatie chapter 1 . 8/16
Super cute story. I just wanted to pass that onto you.
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 6/27
daled73 chapter 1 . 2/10
I always believed that if there were any form of justice in the world, Harry would end up with the life he deserved after all the sacrifices he had been put through. Sue is the ideal girl to give him that life since she can actually emphasize with what he has been stripped of by life, by fate, by Dumb-as-a-door ... take your pick. This was a very nice replacemnet for the "crapilogue" as you called it and I was very pleased to read it.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Hahahahha...I liked the line at the end. Nice one shot.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
nice alternative for the epilogue! i thought ginny was especially funny :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
ChAzZeR75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
An interesting little story. The Weasleys have short memories. Without Harry's intervention, both Ginny and Arthur would surely have died - Ginny in the Chamber and Arthur in the Ministry. Fred and George probably would have eventually made their shop a reality - after all, they DID believe in hard work - but I doubt it would have become the roaring success it was so soon without Harry's infusion of cash.

Hermione's indifference toward her parents is certainly disappointing, but nothing prepared me for Ron's remark - "They were Muggles. They don't matter." I've come to expect that level of colossal stupidity and idiotic wizard superiority from him, although I'll admit I didn't realize he would be stupid enough to say it in front of Hermione. However, her failure to respond with any censure is the real shocker. I mean, Muggleborn Hermione, the champion of the lowly House-elf ... Where is her indignation on behalf of Muggles ... or even love for her own parents?

Ginny's comments were amusing. So she blames Harry for what she looks like? She was the one snogging Neville's face off after the battle, and she made no effort even later to find Harry. It's a little late for regrets and recriminations. She would still have five kids, and it sounds as if Harry and Susan have a pretty "hands-on" parenting style and are raising them without nannies. Besides, I don't think Ginny could handle the Potters' lifestyle. She's too addicted to using magic and, like Ron, sees anything nonmagical as inferior. She simply sees Harry and Sue looking fit and sexy and ASSUMES they are living the Wizarding version of the Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, when their lifestyle sounds far more like the Weasley lifestyle Harry remembers ... except with less magic. I feel kind of sorry for Neville, as I expect Ginny will probably make his life miserable for quite some time to come. He didn't really steal her affections from Harry, as they were broken up by that time, so I bear him no ill will.

I agree with Harry about avoiding exposure to the Red Weasels. After all, look what has happened to Hermione as a result of too much exposure. She has lost both her drive to be successful and her passion for what's important. Very sad.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Lol another great one shot.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I frking loved it!
Rock on!
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
lmfao omg red weasel disease that has to be the best oh that was a great ending and I like the home built in the side of the fjord idea. Nice little oneshot i like it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Yeah JKR started out with a diamond then over seven books transmuted it into stinking crap!
This redeems the story quite a bit!
Thanks for posting. :-)
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Lol, had to laugh at the ending.

Very nice fic!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Again Hermione bashing but the set up demanded it. Still can't figure why she would be with Ron, in canon or out.

D. Page Robin
Goose chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
You could've just put "I hate the Weasleys for whatever reason." In your profile, and saved yourself the trouble of writing all of this immature garbage.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014