Reviews for Enoshi'ut
krg11 chapter 4 . 1/15
Just found this. What a beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Please update!
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I hope she will be able to let go of the guilt and let the team in.
Sue Dooley chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Azucar chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Great story so far - please translate in ur author's notes any Hebrew you add - even though I tried translating it online, I dont think I got the meaning you wanted conveyed.

So will Tony replace Ziva's missing necklace? Does he notice its gone? Is it possible for their relationship to go from just physical to emotional too? Can we get a glimpse at their life as a couple? I know they have huge work responsabilites but they also need time outside work, once in a while. Im a sucker for romance.

A man that wants a woman only physically doesnt come to her place in the night, clean up her vomit and stay with her to make sure she rests.

Mechabeira chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Oh, Eilat. Oh Ziva-Ziva-Ziva. Tali is everyone and everything who needs her too much.

I love that Tony has a key. I love that he quietly takes care and let's "ema" kiss her goodnight. I love that he knows boundaries and I love that he knows she never mourned them within the allotted time frame.

And Tali pressing her face against Ziva's grief. I am irritated that she has to steal her time and energy again. That just isn't fair, even if it is real and true as we know it to be.

Did she want to take Tali's place, perhaps? I don't think she could have saved her. I think she knows that, too, but can't admit it.

And no, it won't happen right away but now she has created the space for it.

Brava. Wonderful story. I am proud to know it. xoxo
ladyd10 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
This was an amazing story. You found such depth of emotion in Ziva with such an early character story. Granted, our hindsight so far from between seasons 3-4 is 20/20, but, that distance takes nothing away from the rich and deeply emotional story you have woven in such few chapters. It gives a fresh insight into what easily could have been living under Ziva's cool, confident, tough Mossad exterior that whole first season with Team Gibbs/Team DiNozzo. Wonderfully written and easily one of my favorites. Thank you.
Aquasm chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Great story please update soon
Zivarocks44 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I keep getting blown away by this story and your amazing writing just when I think it can not get better.

Amazing. Looking forward to more.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Oh, sad chapter.
Ziva feeling lost and alone is not a good place for her.
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I hope she will be able to trust Tony and maybe the team enough to tell them what is going on before it boils over without warning at some point.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I like that this chapter ended with Ziva saying the Kaddish. After all the action, it felt like a subtle ending, and certainly something that Ziva needed to do.
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
"If she said it enough times, would it come true?"
That's pretty much the heart of your story-the willing and wishing Ziva does to just be ok. To take her grief and anger and bury it and be done.

We know it doesn't work like that. The truth will out.

And may their memories be for a blessing.
bunnykoko chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
talimom1997 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
You really captured Ziva's distress and anguish. Tony on the teams support. Tonys threats againt the skinhead.

Her ache at the still raw loss of her mom and Tali. Thinking about her "survivor" grandmother and the suspect drawing out her horror at what shed gone through in the Nazi camps.

And her solace in saying Kaddish at the chapter end. This story is emotionally hard but worth reading.