Reviews for The Voyage Home
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 18 . 3/10
One of my readers recommended this story to me. I'm very glad I gave it a read. I love Harry/Hermione pairings. Having two Hermiones in the pairing was awesome! I really enjoyed how you melded magic with the technology. I enjoyed the time travel. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this entertaining story.
Matrixskater chapter 18 . 3/7
a wonderful chaotic splendid story :) i loved to red it .
keichan2 chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
This was a nice story.

Thanks for sharing!
Books85 chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Tell me, did you write a paragraph early in the chapter as you did to demonstrate the proper use of the word lesson versus lessening? As a confirmed word nerd misuse of words is one of the drawbacks of reading fanfiction... or the newspaper!

I like your work here and at fanficauthors. Thank you for sharing it with us. And I am a sucker for Trek; old, next generation, new... some is better than others, but it is inspiring and reassuring.
erik chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
This is one of the most enjoyable ST/HP crossovers it read. A good storyline with interesting character interactions and reasonable changes to canon events. But the big plus was you didn't blindly follow each episode and insert HP as the saviour.

Well done and thank you.
Arthorius chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
Seems that Janeway's no kill policy is a act of being a coward... like dumbledore, not sure why Harry does not kill the fucking bitch...
James chapter 18 . 6/24/2017
Fantastic story and a grate read. thanks
gaul1 chapter 18 . 5/31/2017
good story, byes
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
Fair story, creative even!
HonorLove chapter 18 . 4/3/2017
Awwww! Cute ending, and a great story overall. I particularly liked your poking at the lack of sense on some things (Prime Directive enforcement, punishment as shown on the show) while not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. As in, things are good for the most part, let's just fix the parts of it that aren't. Also, feuding temporal agents? Priceless!
dennisud chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
I still love this saga and I hope the next crossover you tramped with by HP &Star Wars!
With all the stories out there the movies being the prime ones you have a lot you can have Harry and his loves travel through!

Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Surprisingly, I rather enjoyed this story! Your others were interesting, but this, to me, is clearly the best, so far. Hope you keep writing.
jbfritz chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Great story!
GBTtown chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Great story!
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
Great stuff. Don't know how I missed this, but thanks for a great read!