Reviews for The Voyage Home
James chapter 18 . 6/24
Fantastic story and a grate read. thanks
gaul1 chapter 18 . 5/31
good story, byes
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 18 . 4/13
Fair story, creative even!
HonorLove chapter 18 . 4/3
Awwww! Cute ending, and a great story overall. I particularly liked your poking at the lack of sense on some things (Prime Directive enforcement, punishment as shown on the show) while not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. As in, things are good for the most part, let's just fix the parts of it that aren't. Also, feuding temporal agents? Priceless!
dennisud chapter 18 . 1/29
I still love this saga and I hope the next crossover you tramped with by HP &Star Wars!
With all the stories out there the movies being the prime ones you have a lot you can have Harry and his loves travel through!

dennisud
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Surprisingly, I rather enjoyed this story! Your others were interesting, but this, to me, is clearly the best, so far. Hope you keep writing.
jbfritz chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Great story!
GBTtown chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Great story!
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
Great stuff. Don't know how I missed this, but thanks for a great read!
Calebros chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Hirogen? Is there a reason you messed up the timeline so much?
As far as I can remember Voyager went back to the past before they met up with Seven.
Kain129 chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
loved it
Vegasman59 chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
I don't usually like crossovers but this was fun!
duskglow chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
One of the better Star Trek crossovers I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
He can't move the obelisk? If it hasn't been there 'forever', than it was moved there. And if it was moved there with 20th century technology, it should also be possible with 24th century technology. And it would be better than starting World War III.
I realize that they do it that way because that is what the records say. On the other hand, the records are what they are, because they did it this way. And is World War (probably nuclear) really better than dealing with Voldemort the old fashioned way?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
Dumbledore's reasons for not meeting Harry MAY have been good, although I doubt it. But the effect, like that of most of his decisions was bad. In fact, I think Rowling used every excuse to dump misery on Harry.
So Dumbledore feared that Voldemort could use the connection to Harry to enter Dumbledore's mind. Unless Voldemort would somehow be stronger in Harry without Harry's notice, that means that Dumbledore should not meet Voldemort, like at the battle in the ministry, for the same reason. Not to mention that Dumbledore is a master at Occlumency. I can understand that he wouldn't want to teach him, because Harry might discover some thoughts he wouldn't want to share, but ignoring him for the whole year? Not to mention the stupidity Dumbledore does in the last two book, at least you didn't use them.