Reviews for A Friend In Me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I've been reading your stories today, and I have to say, they're probably the most well-written stories around. My favorite character is Sara, and I feel you really know the character. Every time I read our stories, it feels like I'm watching it on TV.

I noticed that you haven't been writing any more Sara Lance stories. Maybe, hopefully, you'll get the inspiration to start?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Sweet. Nice friendly conversation. Well done.
kfaatcee chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh man reading this make me want Sara back even more! I liked the end it made me laugh!
Triksie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I'd actually love to see this happen on the show. I think Sara and Felicity's friendship's got a great potential.
KryptoKin chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was fun to read. It'd be cool to read the actual girls' night.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This made me laugh so hard, I could totally see those two teaming up!
Lawsy89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Love these two! Wish they had more screen time together.
Plume Violette chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I was looking forward to read a fic loka that! I loved the interractions between Sara and Felicity, and I always thought it could have been more developped on screen. I'm so sad Sara is gone... but maybe she's not who knows?
In my opinion, the dialogues here were perfect, they really sounded in character! I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!
LuvtheJEm chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Really great! The writers did gloss over Sara's adjustment issues, didn't they? Guess they figured they covered that with Oliver, didn't need to do it again. But they were wrong. Anyway, this was a good read. I enjoyed it greatly.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Think it would be nice for Felicity to help Sara back into the 'real' world :-)
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really liked this, its nice to see Felicity being there for Sara in her time of need and for Sara to show that not only does she know the importance of Felicity on the team but that she appreciates it as well. Loved it!
lisabll chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Liked the story. The t-shirt idea is cute.