Reviews for Do Tell
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 4/26
Great story! I only wish there was a second chapter focusing on Snape's fantasies.
jensteed chapter 1 . 4/26
Gah, I stumbled back into your stories here (surprise, surprise, haha) with a few spare minutes and I was really shocked at how few reviews all your stories have :'(
But then I realised I'm as guilty as anyone because when I first found you I immediately skipped over to Ashwinder for the Directors Cut. It's a real shame that they don't have the recognition here yet that they deserve.
I guess I'll just have to come back and re-re-read everything, hehe ;) god knows I can never go too long without my Teddy fix!
I love the line in this "He was going to chase her till she caught him." I can just picture the smirk on his face. Lucky, lucky Hermione!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7
WOW.

It is said that an engineer knows when something is finished not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. I wonder if the same is true of authors? You've reduced the common post-war Hogwarts story to it's barest essentials, given them a touch of your trademark brilliant seductiveness, and left us with this short, sweet, perfect story that contains little more than a first kiss but implies everlasting love and families and legacy. I'm stunned, absolutely stunned.
kittens chapter 1 . 1/16
*screams in frustration*

Fantasies are all I have right now. Awesome writing, my dear, as always.
icanbeaduck chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loved it.
Heliya chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
It's absolutely beautiful! I love this fic so much, so sweet, lovely and sexy the same time.
Great work!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Sweet

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Loved it! Adored the line where he he leaves her with nothing buy his cologne and mystique. Burn 'em with it! He can burn me with it any time!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 6/6/2014