Reviews for Last Chance Flight
I just saw this again. Such a shame its discontinued. I really wanted to know what happened
Lauralarosa99 chapter 1 . 8/12
I love the story its greatplease update and dont give this story up
Please update! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FANFICTION! Why did you abandoned the story?
haleda07 chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
it should be a girl and that guy come back to try to clam berk and hiccup shows up and they get into a fight.
haleda07 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
dont give this story up it is great
Smaug 101 chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
This story is really great and interesting so far. I can't wait to see how Hiccup and Tuff get home with Runa and please have Runa and Tuff become a couple. Also I think Astrid and Hiccup should have a girl. Keep up the good work and please update.
The-Fishy-Fangirl301 chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS! It's really good, and I cant wait to see how it turns out... please dont abandon it! I love all the emotion in it, and I think the baby should be a boy. Please don't give up on this story...
kitty00980 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
WHERE R U?!
guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Really good story and I like the story line. I think they should have a girl and please update.
ladipretender chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Hopefully you are still working on this, I knew I shouldn't have started it until it was finished; though, it does kinds seem like it might be getting close to reaching a climax soon? Not concerned about the gender, in all honesty, I just am wishing he'll make it back in time to see his child born (he's going to feel bad enough about missing the pregnancy as it is) Just wondering if the chapters, as you go from Hiccup back to Astrid, are concurrent? Or are the things we're learning about Coldstone Island things that happened before Astrid is 5 months pregnant? Will be anxiously, by patiently as possible, waiting for an update from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
This is really good! Pleeaaseseee UPDATE!
bethanyM chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Plz write more soon! We've been waiting for over a month! Everything okay? The story is wonderful! I don't really care for the gender, but I do think that it would be cool if Berk had their first female heir...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
where are you? pls write more!
user chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
I think it hiccup would want a girl, it just seems so hiccup-y
MistyRain chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
You're story is soooooooooo amazing! Plz continue! I think the baby should be a girl also, and I have to agree with nightfurygal, Amelia sounds like a perfect name. :-)