Reviews for In a Dream
Katrina-Tigger4Ever chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
I like it. Um... Kisama means Bastard...
Hikari Shindo chapter 38 . 6/15/2006
kool kool... nice description of the different transformations... me likee!

~Hikari
Hikari Shindo chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
I'm really enjoying reading your fanfic... i've been a fan of RW forever... if you'd like to read my fic on RW it's entitled Between Light and Darkness...
Hikari Shindo chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Really liked the first chapter. Will continue to read! Nice Job!
SoraKaibaLeonhart101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Yeah girl, we all know your story kicks ass! I've had fun working on it, reading it and helping you with it! I can say I want to read more but I don't know if I want it to end. Keep up the good work as always Sis!
Narijima chapter 28 . 2/3/2004
Hey, it's me again! OK, I'm gonna try not to whine about anything... (We'll see how that goes!)
I finally got through it all- I've been so busy lately I haven't had as much time to read as I'd like. Very nice. I enjoyed seeing the story from more than one point of view, and you did a good job of writing it that way (some people cannot write decent multi-view stories if their life depended on it!). Bravo!
Thank you, also, for a variety in characters, not just stereotypical Mary-Sue's. Your characters have, in my opinion, personalities that are fairly well developed (you could probably even go a little further with them).
Oh, just to let you know, it's not possible for someone to flame you without signing in- it's not possible for anyone to review without signing in! There's a little box you have to uncheck under "settings" to allow anonymous reviews (if you want to- you might get more reviews that way.). I know I said I wasn't going to whine, but I just thought I'd let you know.
Can't wait to see more- Hurry up with your chapter, Sora!
Narijima chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Nice story, I'm really enjoying it. Yes, I have only read this far (through chapter five), but I'm getting ready to read more.
I have to say, Alana reminds me of myself in the start of chapter 5, trying to figure out where she's going- I have the world's worst sense of direction, so it typically takes me about twice as long as it should to find a new place!
I like your use of the Japanese names, but the spelling seems to be a bit off.
Nasutei
Touma (yes, that 'u' does make a difference)
Also, you slipped up a couple times and called Nasutei "Mia."
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason Shu is referred to as "Ken?" Not to be overly crititcal or anything, but it seems like if you're going to use the Japanese names you should stick with them.
Good job, keep up the great work, and I'll let you know what I think of later chapters!
Midnight Starfire chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Hello! I just started reading your story and its real good! ill warn you now iam terrible about reviewing most of the time! well anyways nice job!
RuneYue chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
*tackle* I LOVE THIS! *beams* Such a great story even though I'm only on chapter 6! I love the way everything just peices together so wonderfuly!
Ravianna chapter 20 . 6/27/2003
Kawaii means cute not cool.I like your story.
Alayea chapter 19 . 5/23/2003
{o} Whoo-hoo! I pulled it off!

Leilani: Pulled *what* off?

*grin* My goal of reading all that chapters that are currently posted.

Leilani: *sweatdrop*

Well, it certainly has been fun reading this. I hope you'll update this sometime in the future.

~*~ Alayea ~*~
Alayea chapter 8 . 4/26/2003
*yawn* Well, it certainly has been fun R & R-ing your story! I hope that I'll get to finish R & R-ing this great fic. People are just shooting themselves in the foot by missing out on this! As Hwoarang Girl would say, "Peace out! ~_"
Alayea chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
{O_O} I think it's somewhere between funny and stupid. I've never read a fic that went into *that* much detail. It is kinda funny, but it still creeped me out big time.
Alayea chapter 6 . 4/26/2003
Yeah. I wish Toonami would air Ronin Warriors again too, if only once. About "fighting details", I do have 4 recorded episodes of Ronin Warriors while the series was being aired on Toonami. They are the 1st two episodes and the 2-parter encounter with Saranbo. I would have a fifth episode, but my older sister screwed around with the VCR so that she could watch an episode of the newest "Batman" series. (Now that I think about it, I'm still ticked off at her for that. I must have some serious issues. *shrug*)
Alayea chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Erm...*blushes* I guess I only confused myself, so...uh...disregard my previous review. *still blushing*