Reviews for London's Burning
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/9
Whee! I want a dress like that, and the waistline to wear it properly! It seems to have worked...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/9
Snape Thermidor? Works for me!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 4/24
Awww, beautiful!
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 2 . 3/29
Loved it ! Exceptionally well written :-)
CrazySlytherin chapter 2 . 1/31
lovely story
vickety chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
This was lots of fun. Thanks!
madie080802 chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Dear Teddy.

You brought tears to my eyes. Reading about a sexy, healthy, dark and loving Severus, while I have an imprint on my mind of Alan Rickman, may he rest in peace. Is pure delight. Thank you, dear. Do keep at it. With all the wonder and respect, from a looney. Madie080802
PaperInkandPaints chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I loved this so much. Absolutely beautiful!
sevslave1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
absolutely lovely!
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Oh, I cried with this one, just over the romantic sweetness of it all! Teddy, I'm so glad I have a link to your other fics, because as I cast my eye over this list, I see I am horribly close to being done with all of your wonderful work! Xo!
lena1987 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Oh my gawd, woman. How could you do this to me? He's perfection personified! Yuuuuuummy. Gah. Am incoherent.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Please make another!
iron-on-maiden chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Mmm, this was lovely. Very romantic!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Definitely a favourite. I love the humorous parts of this story - a singing barber? I was weak by the time I stopped laughing. What a way to describe Johnny Depp.
I'm glad you got Severus to return to Hogwarts.
Everything else has probably been said by other people already, so know that I enjoyed reading.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Times like this I'm glad that my partner doesn't read fanfiction. Thanks for the rose idea! I realize that it works especially well as a response to Hermione's flippant comment, but it's also so damn cute I can't resist stealing it.

Thank you for this delightful tale!