Reviews for Heroes are Made
God Is Wearing Black chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Gah!
This is silly
I'm all Zevran Daliah elf OTP
Omg she called him ZEV! And he SMILED! Asdfghjkl why was I given emotions?!

Seriously I ship them so hard
Demonic Charm chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I like the interactions your warden has with the other party members. I really like how you've done Zevran. Keep it up!
Dark ring of hope chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Cute chapter, I like that you've included that she was slightly illiterate, as I'm sure a lot of Dalish are (my Warden was, lol.) and its cute that Zev got her a book!

One small thing at the end: you said that they didn't need tents because they were in the tower, but then you have Alister go into his tent at the end. Just something I caught.

Update soon!
little-ivy89 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
More please :) i can hardly wait!
AkiDragonwings chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
E-GHAD XD I can't even... Where do I begin?! I laughed my ass off all this chapter, choked on my juice three times, clamped my face with my hands at least once that I remember! I loved the way you said her life was scattered with empty trees after the funeral contemplation... And then... the whole drunken speech, granted I helped, it didn't really matter! You wrote it quite perfectly that I just laughed and laughed and did I mention choking on my juice? Yes, I did. And Lyna trying to make up human expressions while sharing her own Dalish whiskey with Alistair was super nice. I just... the conclusion of it is splurched into "WE ALL DYEH" XD And the narration in-between the dialogue as Lyna was drunk came as though it were here own direct thoughts, so that made a genuine drunken scene!
Arl AMON! AMON RA! Helluva guy... helluva guy you know? gives you the sirt off his back...give you the shirt on his back, you know? helluva nice guy. AH CAN'T stop smiling like an idiot.
And Zevran brooding! It's in his character to think a lot, that's not very noticeble to the naked eye, but it is stamped into his psychology and that's not open for argument.
Morrigan was great ! Sten was ... omg , what color are your socks? XD Wynne was a delight and Zev is surely gonna be best friends with her up until the end. They always were kind of like understanding of each other and playful, even if it all seemed just saucy mockery and judgemental eyes.
Loved this whole chapter. It was totally worth the wait. Make more fillers like this ! XD
Dark ring of hope chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Ahh... i think the drunk part was a bit too long really, i started skimming over it, but that just might be me. Some of it was pretty funny, just a bit dragged out.

The rest was good though, you put a nice realistic spin on the story, it always bothered me that Wynne was the only one to asked about the Warden's relationship with Zev.
T&D was funny, wish there had been more of that.

cant wait for more!

D.R.O.H
LazyJay3 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Jee who kicked his puppy? xD lololol. I enjoyed seeing Lyna trying to make use of human expressions. That one with lots and lots of honey when faced with Morrigan was funny. Flemeth is awesome and you've done good describing the way she said those words. Never mind that she may be a villain, I still think she's awesome at the moment xD I really loved the prayer by the way.
LazyJay3 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
HAHAHAH Awww it was funny and sad this chapter. Lyna went all hot-headed proud Dalish in just a snap. Poor Quartermaster. The Kennelmaster was a very nice guy though, I liked him. She's all "what makes you think I'm good with animals just because I'm dalish?!" he's like lol 8D and she's like "yeah I'm good with animals I'm Dalish" rofl. I liked how she talked to Cailan though. I mean sure, you'd say he's all childish and too marching bull-headed in the unknown with too much of a cocky attitude, but in truth he was all open and fair to any race and he knew this because it didn't matter at the moment - there was a battle, and it was his duty to keep morale up. Especially to a new recruit who, since they were new, so no Grey Warden training (of course there'd be Grey Warden special training come on) they'd probably die in battle if they were all scared and twisted with what the fuck happened. I don't think the ritual gives you only a light-headed mood. I think it weakens you for a bit and it's a bit of a reason why they were struck down rapidly after they spent all their strength on the ogre. But I haven't gotten to that part so no more rambling! I like to ramble! Doesn't make up for my name just yet, but you'll see... Wait so, yeah, one more thing that impression "He's like... he's a bit.. Umm. Yeah." That was GLORIOUS! XD
LazyJay3 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
"It was for the living that they went through the motion of devotion - give them a measure of hope to deal with tragedy". Now that , how very true and well put. And Paivel saying he had loved too long. Ah, I always feel sad with this origin. I think it's the saddest life with having no parents, even if the clan took care of her and Ashalle just as much. And while some may think boohoo dalish little elf crying, what kind of fighter is that? It's not the same. City elf went through cruelty and havoc in the Alienage and he/she would displace their sadness to leave by convincing themselves that it's for the best and they also got their wish to be rid of that place and not become so defenseless married drunken rat. Cousland maybe a bit different; they basically live a great prosperous life and all of a sudden yeah, everyone dies. I guess that's also understandable. Ah I'm rambling I feel like Merrill now thinking about Duncan's beard being a squirrel tangled up around his jaws XD. Great work!
LazyJay3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I was brought to this story by Aki so kudos for her because now I get to read a perfect Fenris from her and now Zevran from you (he's my favorite after all). Let me just say the Dalish origin is sadly underrated and while in good reason, because they didn't put as much effort into it in the game I guess, if a writer makes the most and more of those few details and info we have on the Dalish, I'm all prepared to read. I love the elves, and while I am in awe of them in other media references, chronicles and tales, in DA they are shown of what could happen to them after a thousand years, when humans dictated their upheaval. It has a perfect logic behind it and Gaider's really a master in connecting the dots and adapting every bit of fantastical thing to the reality of our world.
With that said, I appreciate that you stay all on track with Dalish terms and give us an advanced translation too, I hope I will see more of this!
And to close : ROFLMAO OMIGHAD on the Spider thing. Might not be as funny for other people, but I read it as kind of a subtle easter egg or maybe that's not very correct. Uhm, like a subtle reminder and jest over every mob in DA having a name above them and usually with an adjective that describes them. AND YOU MADE IT VERY WELL - they scared me shitless EVERY TIME. The sounds were enough to bring an entire army to their knees and peeing themselves jesus god damn christ. Horrifyingly Monstrous Spider hits the jackpot! Thank you!
AkiDragonwings chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
The... ah this chapter was heavy. The spirit of that mother that was trapped always left me sad because I had to kill her (yeah, I know you actually give the ghost peace, but still) and the "presence" was endearing. Thank god you saved it with a joke afterwards or I would have been seriously close to turning into a lump of melting sugar. Zevran finally opens up - make it open up some more! And stop making Alistair ruining it damn IT. BRASKA. That was cute, at the end, how we cursed XD
Dark ring of hope chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Piff, nice try Zev, nice try.
Nicely done, keep it up!

D.R.O.H
AccioNimbus2000 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Love this story so much! Update soon _
pitkat chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Aww, the kiss was sweet. Keep at it! Happy writing!
AkiDragonwings chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Yes so much for being ridiculously awesome XD Zev is so childish at this age yet Lyna's younger and she's much more rigid. "More's the pity" i loved that line, surely what he would say. Hmmm... what's he do gonna do? what's he gonna do? Please tell me he's gonna chase her like crazy XD