Reviews for Haunted
Frolic Acid chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Ah-mazing! I am totally in love with your stories now!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
oh wow that was good whoa okay
I mean I kind of glad nothing happened because josh and gina
but oh my god
oh my god oh my god oh my god
wow
it was great

oh the things alcohol can do

and I really like the thing where kate has more stuff of castle at her place than she has of josh. which is probably sad considering josh is her boyfriend but oh well

I like that she has a picture of her, alexis ans castel from the skye blue concert thing in season 2. that's actually so sweet omg

and yeah I really like this
I mean as much as I would have probably not liked it going differently I really like how the possibility was mentioned and all that
but I like even more that it was just a possibility and didn't actually happen
yeah

-Anja
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Is it possible for you to write a second chapter of this that looks at this same night through Castle's eyes?
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Very visual fic, to bad you didn't write that episode. Enjoyed your ending better.
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Hello, is it hot in here, or is it just the UST?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Loved this! I am so enjoying your fics. I am binge reading all of them now!
beauty-passion-fierceintellect chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Wow, I would kill to read this same story from Castle's point of view!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Very nicely done! I think this needs to be be followed up with some "what happened next" chapters!
Shena1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Love a good girl-talk!
(Lanie's voice?... Nailed it!) :D

As for the rest - can you say sexual tension?! Holy crap! It was dripping from my computer screen!
(Head canon accepted! Again!)
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
How have I not read this before?! I could've sworn when I first discovered your writing I went back and read all your non-M stories. Did I miss this somehow? Anyhow, I'm sooooo glad you chose this one to promote! Your writing is beautiful-the descriptions of the setting and Kate's inner struggle magnificent and on-point. I adore how you wrote Lanie- if only she could be this well-written on the show all the time!

And ugh! (- okay that sounds bad; I'm looking for the descriptor that indicates the sound one might make while raising their hands towards the heavens in thanksgiving) the way you wrote Castle! So strong for both of them, so in love, so faithful to his long-term vision of them. Yes, yes, yes!

Enjoyed this immensely! Great job and sorry I missed it previously.
NPYD chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Fantastic and aching and so very *them.*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love a good "tragic" story (tragic in quotes since it seems to work out for them eventually in the show haha). There's something real about loving someone but not acting on it or not getting the timing right. Everyone's felt it. It sucks. But it's real, so this feels very honest. Thanks for your brilliant writing! :) -Jennifer (Jenny, but don't you have other Jenny's? So clarity.)
SkinnyLove18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really really loved this! Kate's internal struggle, the way you captured her voice... really awesome job. Speaking of voices ummmm LANIE. You write her so well! I could so hear her while I was reading your words. Though, what stood out to me were your descriptions. They really drew me in.

Warmth that had nothing to do with the fact that Castle had been tightly pressed up against her side in their overcrowded booth. Nothing to do with the way he couldn't seem to pull his gaze away from her mouth every time she spoke, the way he watched her like he hung on every word. The way his lips practically grazed her ear every time he leaned in close to speak to her over the din of the crowded room. -I know this is a lot to highlight BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

They're close enough that the condensation from their exhalations in the frigid January night air are mingling now; close enough that she can feel some of the warmth of his breath against her own mouth...- I want to highlight this entire paragraph-...Her body vibrates with the tension she feels at having his body so near, the chill of the night air completely lost on her because all she can feel is the pounding of her blood coursing through every last tiny capillary, a slow hot throb traveling the length of her body in waves.-SERIOUSLY. Your descriptions are fantastic.

I'm so into this fic, Meg.
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I didn't know you were writing! This is excellent, you've captured her voice very well. I can totally imagine that silent yearning lurking under the restrained surface, tugging at the leash after a drink or two. I really like your Lanie too, very few authors manage to strike the right balance with her. Great work.
stars90 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Brilliantly written! I also love your depiction of Castle as the one with the control. I'd love to see more of this story!